• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to collect lots of Taj Vouchers?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I have amex plat card got only 1 taj voucher of 10k INR .
When amex start giving spend based offer to get these vouchers?

or is it only on the festive season kindda thing.

CCUser_1999

TF Premier
card got only 1 taj voucher of 10k INR .
I have amex plat card got only 1 taj voucher of 10k INR .

or is it only on the festive season kindda thing.
They generally gives one 10K voucher on birthday. Not sure of the voucher on spend. There are few offers which come time to time which allows you to do that.
If you want to maximize the Taj vouchers on your spends, you can do following
1. Get AMEX MRCC (either as LTF with AMEX Plat or paid version as you will get the fee waived on milestone spend)
2. Your platinum and gold points will be clubbed under same point bucket. Redeem the points for Taj voucher from MRCC 24K gold collection. Here you will get 14K taj vouchers against 12K if you would have redeemed the same using platinum rewards. (~17% better reward rate)
3. Use MRCC to get 2400 points in spending 20K every month (~7% reward rate)
4. Maximize usage of Plat change on reward multiplier giving 12.5 points per 100 spend (~7.3% reward rate)
With above if you spend 10L a year (Assuming 20% through reward multiplier), you can get vouchers of ~40K INR + 10K INR Gift vouchers on your birthday)

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I get 10k Taj Voucher from my Amex Plat Travel every year on finishing 4L spends
, isn't it supposed to be used by the cardholder only ,how come guys are selling it here

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Mine is not from Amex. I think you can sell Amex voucher too
"Cardmember needs to present the voucher at the time of check-in. The voucher is non-transferable and it should be utilized by the Cardmember’s name mentioned on the voucher template"

Directly picked from T&C of my last Voucher

So how to sell ?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
"Cardmember needs to present the voucher at the time of check-in. The voucher is non-transferable and it should be utilized by the Cardmember’s name mentioned on the voucher template"

Directly picked from T&C of my last Voucher

So how to sell ?
yes thats true but voucher doesn't have name on it i guess not sure