• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to change Onecard Contact information?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had applied for a Onecard with my alternate Contact number and Email. I've been using the card for 3 months now. Few days back I placed a request to their customer care asking them to change my registered mobile number and Email ID in their system to which their reply was that they don't currently have such an option. I really don
t understand their policies. So Onecard expects me to just hold onto one mobile number and email id for my entire life? Anybody can suggest how I can get it changed?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I had applied for a Onecard with my alternate Contact number and Email. I've been using the card for 3 months now. Few days back I placed a request to their customer care asking them to change my registered mobile number and Email ID in their system to which their reply was that they don't currently have such an option. I really don
t understand their policies. So Onecard expects me to just hold onto one mobile number and email id for my entire life? Anybody can suggest how I can get it changed?
Close card and get it again or any other bank card with required mob no

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There is no option. Close the account is the only route as per my chat with them. I closed the account

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
Close card and get it again or any other bank card with required mob no
In case you close it, if it's a METAL card you will be charged ₹3000 if you close it within 6 months.

SaiyamK

TF Select
Also, many people on this forum have talked about the policy of OneCard once closed, you won't be able to get their card anymore.

They check that with PAN instead of mobile or email.

So if you are closing because of this reason, you won't be able to apply again.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That's fine. I don't mind keeping it as I've other cards as well. Only thing is, I'm not at all happy with their so-called policies.
haha so called policies. I have used their extensively almost 1L per month for approx 6 months and asked them to upgrade the limit. They told they have some policies and we will not increase the limit. Then shifted to Magnus and enjoying the rewards. One card and their so called policies :ROFLMAO:

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
2 weeks back, I have changed my registered email address. Changing mobile number is not possible.

customer support email : help@getonecard.app
You are luckiest guy. They somehow used my email with my brothers mobile number and this selfie and those mails sent several times from both id and they play football. Will say send from this ID, then from that ID then again from this id etc.. At last he used another mail ID and never tried to change it back