• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for HSBC credit card for non-serviceable address pincode?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Friends, i want to apply HSBC Credit card but i have few doubts on it

My current address pin-code is not eligible for HSBC to deliver the card but i have my relative address which is of deliverable pin-code , can i give that ?

And for income proof , do they ask last 3 months payslip or 1 month payslip ?

Whoever knows the answer kindly help me

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Friends, i want to apply HSBC Credit card but i have few doubts on it

My current address pin-code is not eligible for HSBC to deliver the card but i have my relative address which is of deliverable pin-code , can i give that ?

And for income proof , do they ask last 3 months payslip or 1 month payslip ?

Whoever knows the answer kindly help me
I heard from some people that, if you are salaried individual, and your permanent and current address is same, then they just do vkyc and process your application. The pincode was not serviceable as well. Still they approved the application. One point to note that your office should be in serviceable location.

Regarding Income Docs, i also need some clarification, what do they require, salary slips, or Bank statement indicating salary credit, or form 16.

jainsu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got the HSBC platinum LTF card. The process was smooth and got completed online. But the reward rate is very low and no offers. The provide offers on only Cash back cards (variant specific). Nothing on other cards.

iAmPm

TF Premier
I got the HSBC platinum LTF card. The process was smooth and got completed online. But the reward rate is very low and no offers. The provide offers on only Cash back cards (variant specific). Nothing on other cards.
Is there any way to get HSBC cashback card LTF? I know annual fee waiver spend is 1Lac but I have other cards which give more value back so don't want to spend more on this.

jainsu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
5% on amazon is cashback card's feature. If any offer comes for HSBC cards it will be applicable to all HSBC cards.
No they specifically mentioned HSBC cash back card. It is not getting applied on HSBC platinum card. In-fact i wrote to HSBC on why are they not offering this on all cards and only promoting cash back cards.