• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for another Axis CC

Achal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am having axis bank Flipkart credit card and want to get the Neo CC as they are giving it for LTF till 31st March.
How should I apply for the LTF Neo CC. I don't have axis account. When trying to apply online using 'already a customer' option and entering my mobile number with which my Flipkart cc is registered, it says unable to fetch details. What should I do?

Cheritha

TF Select
I am having axis bank Flipkart credit card and want to get the Neo CC as they are giving it for LTF till 31st March.
How should I apply for the LTF Neo CC. I don't have axis account. When trying to apply online using 'already a customer' option and entering my mobile number with which my Flipkart cc is registered, it says unable to fetch details. What should I do?

Calling customer care is fastest option.
I have applied for my 3rd credit card from axis thru Russh app - they providr extra cashback if you apppy before 31st

I am planning to close my Neo card. My advice is Better go for MyZone / Airtel as everyone suggested. Zomato will anyhow have almost similar offers as promotion anyway. I rarely used my NeoCard for this as other offers were much better in Zomato promos. The other offers peovided by myzone card are really good.