• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I had applied for a BoB Premiere card in Jan 2022, when the LTF offer was running.

Due to repeated technical errors and me being busy, I could only complete the KYC in last week of March 2022, and the application was processed.

In April first week I was delivered a BoB Eterna. I called up the CC to ask if the delivered card would be free. While the CC representative could not confirm for my card, he said due to the offer running till March 2022, all cards would be LTF. I have a recording of this statement from him.

When I login to the BOBCards portal, I do not see any joining fee levied as yet (although first statement is yet to be generated).

Can someone confirm that Eterna received after a LTF Premiere application would be charged or LTF?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi All,

I had applied for a BoB Premiere card in Jan 2022, when the LTF offer was running.

Due to repeated technical errors and me being busy, I could only complete the KYC in last week of March 2022, and the application was processed.

In April first week I was delivered a BoB Eterna. I called up the CC to ask if the delivered card would be free. While the CC representative could not confirm for my card, he said due to the offer running till March 2022, all cards would be LTF. I have a recording of this statement from him.

When I login to the BOBCards portal, I do not see any joining fee levied as yet (although first statement is yet to be generated).

Can someone confirm that Eterna received after a LTF Premiere application would be charged or LTF?
Joining fees normally get posted on 3rd statement coz Eterna offer spend based joining fess reversal, do one thing... email crm and ask them about your card tariff.

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Joining fees normally get posted on 3rd statement coz Eterna offer spend based joining fess reversal, do one thing... email crm and ask them about your card tariff.
I did email the CRM and they were unable to track down my application. Asked for PAN and registered mobile number which I promptly provided. And they replied again ASKING FOR PAN AND MOBILE NUMBER. Now furnished the information again and waiting for response.

Santosh

TF Neo
I applied for the card using your link, and completed all the steps, then got a mail saying:

" 1) Please provide income proof from following,

a) Valid competition credit Card copy With Validity. "

I think this means, they want a pic of another CC that I hold already. So I sent them that, but got no reply yet, can you please look into it.

Santosh

TF Neo
I applied for the card using your link, and completed all the steps, then got a mail saying:

" 1) Please provide income proof from following,

a) Valid competition credit Card copy With Validity. "

I think this means, they want a pic of another CC that I hold already. So I sent them that, but got no reply yet, can you please look into it.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
So I did my first payment of bob card from cred.... After 3 days.. It got failed... Did some amount from amazon also... That too not credited till now... But did from official bob payment link.... It was instantly credited.... Is anybody else facing the same issue??

alanabraham

TF Premier
So I did my first payment of bob card from cred.... After 3 days.. It got failed... Did some amount from amazon also... That too not credited till now... But did from official bob payment link.... It was instantly credited.... Is anybody else facing the same issue??
I paid through cred twice, it's credited successfully on 3rd day.

rcks750

TF Select
Applied for this card on 30th Mar 22. Application is still in proceess. Send 3-4 mails on their email & twitter from last week got a reply from them as "
With reference to your email for status of application, we would like to inform you that your application is pending for completing VKYC from your side.
Request you to complete VKYC with the link send to you on your email and confirm for early processing of your application."
But I already done my VKYC sucessfully and got the vKYC complete acknowledgement also.

Also I don't have any problem in doing the vKyC again but the link which was received in sms 3 weeks back shows “ Your application is pending on the client side. ” after clicking on let’s go button.
Also sent this in a email reply to them. can anyone faced this stituation as mine that they are not acknowledging their own VKYC records.
Also how to proceed ahead with this please suggest.
Thanks

Attachments

• vKYC Complete.jpg
    vKYC Complete.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 15
  • re-vKYC Error.jpg
    re-vKYC Error.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 15

Rizzu

TF Buzz
I applied for Bob card on 4th march, got vkyc link on 14th March but vkyc link was faulty. After Dada email, got vkyc link before 2 days, completed vkyc today but got no email or sms confirmation. any chances of getting reply in next 2 3 days?

chinmay

TF Select
After waiting for 15 days and then finally dropping an email to Escalations emails ID today morning, I got an sms stating my card is approved and will be dispatched soon.

Don’t know the variant and limit yet.
Just received Eterna Card in my Mail today morning! :D
The card and box looks lovely; my first Premium Credit Card :cool:

But the limit offered is low I feel. I just got 1L limit on my card.

Last edited: