• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Applied on 23march vkyc on 30march and approved on 05 April will it be unconditional LTF or will be LTF only on spending criteria. Anybody can confirm officially. Also which card and how much limit can i check now.

rcks750

TF Select
Applied on 23march vkyc on 30march and approved on 05 April will it be unconditional LTF or will be LTF only on spending criteria. Anybody can confirm officially. Also which card and how much limit can i check now. A
Any in personal or office verifIcation done ??

chinmay

TF Select
Hey; just wanted to check if we need to proactively reach out to the bank for the process?

I’ve applied for the BOB Eterna card from their website and I’ve just received a SMS saying application is received on Friday 25th March.
I’ve uploaded all the docs online while submitting the application.

No further updates yet nor has the application moved ahead in status.

Do I wait for them to revert?
Hi,
My VKYC was done on 29th March followed by IPV at Residence address on 31st March.

On same day, i.e. 31st March I got a call from another agent for IPV at my Office Address, I told him since I'm working from home and don't have to go to office. He just said Ok.

As checked on portal, my application still says under process.
Does the IPV at Office needs to be completed?

prc1990

TF Ace
Hi,
My VKYC was done on 29th March followed by IPV at Residence address on 31st March.

On same day, i.e. 31st March I got a call from another agent for IPV at my Office Address, I told him since I'm working from home and don't have to go to office. He just said Ok.

As checked on portal, my application still says under process.
Does the IPV at Office needs to be completed?
I don't think so as WFH is the new norm for most of the MNCs and everyone is aware of this. So skipping in person office verification doesn't seem to be a factor in deciding the fate of your application.

As an alternative they can send you a note to your office email asking you to acknowledge the same, if they want.

hriday.haria

TF Premier
BOB seems to be a bit strict with card approvals. Got my First Credit Card Rejection today, from the account which is my oldest Savings Account(10+ years) 😂
LTF BOB Premier application denied as per their internal policies .
I have emailed the CRM for reconsideration of my LTF BOB Premier application, lets see how it proceeds !

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BOB seems to be a bit strict with card approvals. Got my First Credit Card Rejection today, from the account which is my oldest Savings Account(10+ years) 😂
I have emailed the CRM for reconsideration of my LTF BOB Premier application, lets see how it proceeds !
Your CIBIL and Card history ?

hriday.haria

TF Premier
BOB seems to be a bit strict with card approvals. Got my First Credit Card Rejection today, from the account which is my oldest Savings Acco Screenshot_20220407-110355__01__01__01.jpg unt(10+ years) 😂
@TechnoFino Please help ...

I emailed the CRM for reconsideration of my application.
Please find attached her reply.

The point here is I haven't received any VKYC link and they are claiming to have sent a VKYC link on my email id.

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yesterday , I got email that my application hs been declined. Today I got the call for Inperson Verification. This is non-sense.

Can any one suggest what should I do now as I have already got the email that my application is rejected ?

sampatir

TF Select
Folks, for the first time, BOB rejected my cc application after vkyc and inperson verification. Did anyone successful with reconsideration request? Looks like it is more related to income and should I send payslip or itr for reconsideration?

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Yesterday , I got email that my application hs been declined. Today I got the call for Inperson Verification. This is non-sense.

Can any one suggest what should I do now as I have already got the email that my application is rejected ?
Very similar to mine, as in I too got the Rejection mail, but getting communication that VKYC is still pending !
Strange and utter nonsense !!

hriday.haria

TF Premier

Get your Verification done if there is already a hard-enquiry done on your CIBIL. No harm now.