• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

IronMan

TF Buzz
Screenshot (737).png
\\\
Did vkyc on 30/03/22 and after that on today being a holiday (non working day) , they have declined my credit card application..
i have applied for BOB Premier with HDFC Regalia 5 lakh limit.. but they have declined ... Cibil was around 781+,.... Please help @TechnoFino

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Screenshot (737).png
\\\
Did vkyc on 30/03/22 and after that on today being a holiday (non working day) , they have declined my credit card application..
i have applied for BOB Premier with HDFC Regalia 5 lakh limit.. but they have declined ... Cibil was around 781+,.... Please help @TechnoFino
Give them your ITR or salary slip . It is written in the email.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys I'm tired of waiting for the Video KYC for my BOB Eterna or whatever variant of card they give
Any idea what & when to expect after the AADHAR based E-KYC done on 27th March.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Seems like BoB is not providing much credit limit (similar to CITI) which is not very encouraging for CC enthusiastics.

Can some of you with SELECT/PREMIER Card, please share your limits 💴💵💶💷?

@TechnoFino What's about your limit bhaisab?
If I'm not wrong He has a limit of 3 Lakh in Eterna & 1 Lakh in Premier.
Saw somewhere in his videos.

IronMan

TF Buzz
Didn't you receive the call and give address the verification details?
yes , i have received the call and gave address to him and he came to my address and verified succesffully.. even i offered him some money for the positive review but he was so kind .. didn't took the money and gave positive impact on verification... but what abour the email i got yesterday from bob?/ @TechnoFino

prc1990

TF Legend
yes , i have received the call and gave address to him and he came to my address and verified succesffully.. even i offered him some money for the positive review but he was so kind .. didn't took the money and gave positive impact on verification... but what abour the email i got yesterday from bob?/ @TechnoFino

👀👀👀🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

One honest advice. Don't try to buy your creditworthiness; never ever, be a responsible and smart borrower and everything would fall into place.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
👀👀👀🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

One honest advice. Don't try to buy your creditworthiness; never ever, be a responsible and smart borrower and everything would fall into place.
I would also request you the same, the guy was kind enough but please don't try to buy it from anybody.
Please don't request anybody to build your numbers, be a responsible borrower & let the numbers speak for you.

IronMan

TF Buzz
👀👀👀🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

okay.. will keep that i mind for the next time...\

Now the problem is i got the email from bob yesterday saying your app is declined and today the guy came in for verification.. what to do??

prc1990

TF Legend
okay.. will keep that i mind for the next time...\

Now the problem is i got the email from bob yesterday saying your app is declined and today the guy came in for verification.. what to do??
Go ahead and complete the in person verification so that in near future you can request the bank to reconsider your application.

Hope this helps!

swastik2233

TF Select
This seems to be a common problem.

When the BOB guy came to my house for verification , i didn't even thought of bribing .
I came to know about this only the next day when I received a call from BOB asking me if "that" guy asked for money ?

I said , neither he asked nor i gave.
Then I asked the lady , why is she asking me if he demanded for money or not ? She told , it was for their work and behevior review (as they are outsourced) on criterias of dressing , manners , asking for money and wearing their ID tag.

Cardiosniper

TF Select
My bob credit card is re-dispatched by speed post yesterday but I am tracking but status is not showing.

Attachments

• 4CA9C6B0-1A48-4473-ACB8-FCED8F42E6A5.jpeg
    4CA9C6B0-1A48-4473-ACB8-FCED8F42E6A5.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 24

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
which email... can you tag