• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

AllSeeker

TF Ace
For easy variant its a Good limit.... Just that they become generous like others in card variant upgrade and limit enhancement....
I had applied with card which had limit of 1.8 lacs, I was expecting at least 80 lmao

I was not expecting higher end card though, I only have this since its LTF and amazon has good BOB offers.

But low limit makes it hard to use fully if you want to purchase something expensive, like laptop. :cautious:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I had applied with card which had limit of 1.8 lacs, I was expecting at least 80 lmao

I was not expecting higher end card though, I only have this since its LTF and amazon has good BOB offers.

But low limit makes it hard to use fully if you want to purchase something expensive, like laptop. :cautious:
Maybe they will start providing limit enhancement after 6 months.... Currently they are more focused on customer acquisition.....

As if they won't provide limit enhancement most of people will surrender the card....

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Maybe they will start providing limit enhancement after 6 months.... Currently they are more focused on customer acquisition.....

As if they won't provide limit enhancement most of people will surrender the card....
I hope so.

Now waiting on AU debit card, money for that has been cut from AU account yesterday.

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now for verification i need to ask something if i apply for bob premier and i am living at different address as per my adhar will executive visit at adhar address?

IronMan

TF Buzz
Finally received the BOB Premier card. Applied via 5L HDFC Regalia got such a pathetic limit of 75k..

Followed the same process ad above mentioned for approval of card by sending emails regularly. Applied on 19th March 2022 , got in 21st May 2022

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I hope so.

Now waiting on AU debit card, money for that has been cut from AU account yesterday.
The card might be visible in the app,
I was thinking if the virtual card shows in app then why to order physical one as I only need it for Amazon offer🙄

AllSeeker

TF Ace
The card might be visible in the app,
I was thinking if the virtual card shows in app then why to order physical one as I only need it for Amazon offer🙄
AU one? I'm not seeing anything, I need debit card to use that app for anything other than viewing the balance.

prc1990

TF Legend
Finally received the BOB Premier card. Applied via 5L HDFC Regalia got such a pathetic limit of 75k..

Followed the same process ad above mentioned for approval of card by sending emails regularly. Applied on 19th March 2022 , got in 21st May 2022
Very disappointed to see such a low limit. Looks like to get a 100K limit we need to have an existing card with a crore limit 🤣.

IronMan

TF Buzz
Very disappointed to see such a low limit. Looks like to get a 100K limit we need to have an existing card with a crore limit 🤣
my first credit card limit was ₹125000 and never got below this for every card i applied for..
lets see when they will give LE