• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

D C

TF Select
Have myzone and airtel card. Applied for myzone closure but keeping the airtel card.
Got call from axis to keep myzone card, first they offered annual fee waiver, declined, then got offered that plus 2500 RP, declined that as well. Finally they offered me LTF conversion, myzone lies pretty much unused, didn't even want it LTF, but kept it for credit limit on axis.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I too called cc jusy now to close maagnus and they said the system doesnt allow her to give er or any other benefits. The only option she gets on the system is to close the card. So i told her I'll go to bank on monday and close it. If not she would have closed it then and there 😆
Will try calling on monday again to see if other agent gives me er. Ill also try for atlas to get miles.
I called and asked Magnus they said they are unable to offer any retention benefit of any kind. And strictly 15L spends for fee waiver. If I want to close the card they can close it immediately.

Looks like Axis is desperate to get rid of their Magnus customers 🤣

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I am holding FK Axis and Ace. Definitely closing FK Axis.

Now here is my confusion. With Ace giving only 1.5% on offline spends, for 1L spends on offline, I end up gaining ₹910 profit (after paying ₹590 annual fee) where as LTF card like Amazon gives ₹1000 profit for 1% offline spends. The other advantage of recharge & utiltiy payment of Axis Ace is useless for me as I use my sister's Airtel Axis for recharges and uitlity payments (even this one gives 1% cb on offline spends). If the capping is reached, I buy Amazon GV using HDFC Millenia (LTF) and recharge/utility through Amazon. For UPI spends, I have Tata Neu Infinity LTF. SHOULD I CLOSE ACE CARD?

Plus any idea on when can we get Axis IOCL LTF offer?

Animal

TF Premier
I am holding FK Axis and Ace. Definitely closing FK Axis.

Now here is my confusion. With Ace giving only 1.5% on offline spends, for 1L spends on offline, I end up gaining ₹910 profit (after paying ₹590 annual fee) where as LTF card like Amazon gives ₹1000 profit for 1% offline spends. The other advantage of recharge & utiltiy payment of Axis Ace is useless for me as I use my sister's Airtel Axis for recharges and uitlity payments (even this one gives 1% cb on offline spends). If the capping is reached, I buy Amazon GV using HDFC Millenia (LTF) and recharge/utility through Amazon. For UPI spends, I have Tata Neu Infinity LTF. SHOULD I CLOSE ACE CARD?

Plus any idea on when can we get Axis IOCL LTF offer?
You can take a look at HSBC Cashback as an ACE alternative.
Unlimited 1.5% cashback.
Annual fee waiver at 2L.
1 Lounge access/quarter without any spending criteria.