• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how many Kotak credit cards per person is allowed?

Tarun239

TF Premier
How many max kotak credit cards can a person get? If kotak allows more than 1,what should be the difference between 2 credit card application for kotak? Also, does normal bank offer of kotak applicable on kotak cobranded cards like kotak myntra cards? @TechnoFino plz help. Thanks.

Reactions: Rkr

Strange

TF Legend
RM. She called up someone one, had a 2 min chat came back & told me she can get it done & LTF !

I had applied online, got denied. Went to branch the same day of the “NOT-APPROVED” notification & she got it done for me.
Try your RM. Trust me all of them have access to “certain codes” that they enter when applying to make them LTF !
Have you confirmed the LTF status of your Myntra card with Kotak Bank's customer care?

Tarun239

TF Premier
RM. She called up someone one, had a 2 min chat came back & told me she can get it done & LTF !

I had applied online, got denied. Went to branch the same day of the “NOT-APPROVED” notification & she got it done for me.
Try your RM. Trust me all of them have access to “certain codes” that they enter when applying to make them LTF !
What's ur NRV WITH KOTAK BANK?

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
I got my third Kotak card approved today. Had Kotak White LTF, my first Kotak card. Got FYF Myntra card later and then today got my League LTF Rupay approved. All three share the same credit limit. Before this I had applied for Kotak IOCL card from different number that was rejected.

Strange

TF Legend
I got my third Kotak card approved today. Had Kotak White LTF, my first Kotak card. Got FYF Myntra card later and then today got my League LTF Rupay approved. All three share the same credit limit. Before this I had applied for Kotak IOCL card from different number that was rejected.
When did you apply for Myntra and league card?

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any relationship with Kotak apart from Cards ?

Tejo

TF Legend
How you got second card, online or offline ?