• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Many Credit Cards Are Allowed Per Customer

Aryan.

TF Buzz
I have a friend who has 3 Kotak cards, but that doesn't mean they offer 3 cards to everyone...
I said 1 card per Customer normally and few people manage to get 2 cards... if you check carefully.
Dear,
Again you are getting me wrong,
I am saying I have separate limit for both the cards.

mukundstud

TF Premier
Hello everyone,
Have you ever wondered how many credit cards you can hold per bank?
here is the answer-
Some banks offer one credit card & few banks issue multiple credit cards to their customer.
Bank wise, per customer maximum credit card limit -

Per Customer Credit Card Limit Bank Wise.png
I already have an Indusind Platinum Aura Edge, which I am finding as totally useless. Bankbazaar is showing me the offer of Indusind Legend card with 0 joining and annual fees. Should I close my current card and apply for Indusind Legend CC through Bankbazaar?

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I already have an Indusind Platinum Aura Edge, which I am finding as totally useless. Bankbazaar is showing me the offer of Indusind Legend card with 0 joining and annual fees. Should I close my current card and apply for Indusind Legend CC through Bankbazaar?
Rather call indusing for upgrade, and with upgrade close this one. If you are lucky that will avoid you one cibil inquiry and will also have possibility of seeing if there are any other exclusive offers for you with Indusind.