• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how many cards do you carry everyday?

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
hey everyone

after seeing people with more than 10 cards i wonder how many cards do you guys carry everyday? ive seen people who have 10 15 cards but carry only 2 or 3 at a time is it same with everyone?

i personally have around 13 cards and carry 10 cards with me everyday and bcoz of that my wallet is tearing apart so anyone who carry as many cards as me pls tell me how many do u carry and what wallet do u use?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
hey everyone

after seeing people with more than 10 cards i wonder how many cards do you guys carry everyday? ive seen people who have 10 15 cards but carry only 2 or 3 at a time is it same with everyone?

i personally have around 13 cards and carry 10 cards with me everyday and bcoz of that my wallet is tearing apart so anyone who carry as many cards as me pls tell me how many do u carry and what wallet do u use?
3 CC and 1 DC for day to day use, which offer the best returns on offline transactions. For travel or work trips, I keep an additional wallet hidden in a secret pocket of my backpack which has 2 CC and 2 DC for emergency use.

coolanshu1000

TF Premier
I have 8 CC and 5 DC of which I carry 2 CC and 2 DC for my daily purpose which have best offline returns. Some cards which are rarely used are stored in digital form in Samsung pay.

Avid_snake

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Only carry 1 CC and DC during regular days. Rest all in digital form. I do carry 4-5 cards during long travel or international trips for lounge access or backup cards

hey everyone

1 Amex
1 Diners
1 Rupay
1 Mastercard

plus DL, PAN, AADHAR, 1 ATM card
bought a leather microwallet from Amazon. all the cards and some cash fit nicely.

also carry an emergency VISA credit card in the card slot on the back of my phone cover.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
2 cc, 1 dc, and some cash
Rest all in Samsung Pay for daily use.

For international trips
I stash some cash, 1 dc(small limits), and IDs in all bags (for handling the worst scenarios).
In wallet IDs, 2-3 CC, 3-4(dc+forex cards)(Mix of all payment networks I have: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Rupay) + all digital in 1 Android and 1 iOS phone

I know. Too many backups 🙈

Products

Backpack Wallet

Normal wallet

Last edited:
2 cc, 1 dc, and some cash
Rest all in Samsung Pay for daily use.

For international trips
I stash some cash, 1 dc(small limits), and IDs in all bags (for handling the worst scenarios).
In wallet IDs, 2-3 CC, 3-4(dc+forex cards)(Mix of all payment networks I have: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Rupay) + all digital in 1 Android and 1 iOS phone

I know. Too many backups 🙈

Products

Backpack Wallet

Normal wallet
i have the wildhorn but the minimalist one

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
3 CC - Axis Indian Oil(for fuel transactions and Rupay based offers), BOB Eterna(for dining/movies), SC Ultimate(for other offline transactions) and 1 DC. Also, I do UPI payments using phonepe which has linked HDFC Neu rupay card. Rest credit cards I keep at home, and I use 1password to store all the credit card details, so in case of any online transaction, I don't need the physical card.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
3 CC and 1 DC for day to day use, which offer the best returns on offline transactions. For travel or work trips, I keep an additional wallet hidden in a secret pocket of my backpack which has 2 CC and 2 DC for emergency use.
Same secret pocket have meth as well right? 😛
Your secret credit card must stay high all the time :p

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I only carry
1CC - Axis ACE
1DC - HDFC
1RupayUPI - Tata Neu ♾️
on daily basis.

Only while going for shopping, i carry more cards.

cardwala

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I carry Diners Black and Axis Vistara Signature for daily use.

I believe we can add our credit card in Samsung Wallet and use them if the merchant has tap and pay machine. Planning to add my cards. Let me know if there is any drawback.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
hey everyone

I use a combination:

Wallet for 2-3 essential CC for offline spends + 2 DC for ATM withdrawal
Card Holder - that can hold 8-9 cards when going for Dining or Shopping, so the best card can be leveraged