• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many Axis Credit Card Do You Hold ?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Name those cards with the reason you hold it.
1. Myzone - Holding because its very old card compare to other axis card, after per card limit removal i can use it to apply other cards c2c
2. Magnus - 1 lakh spend milestone
3. Reserve - Applied for 2 reasons, that sweet 6% reward rate after 1 lakh on magnus & wanted higher limit on axis cards, as magnus limit was just 3 lakh.

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Myzone - Holding because its very old card compare to other axis card, after per card limit removal i can use it to apply other cards c2c
2. Magnus - 1 lakh spend milestone
3. Reserve - Applied for 2 reasons, that sweet 6% reward rate after 1 lakh on magnus & wanted higher limit on axis cards, as magnus limit was just 3 lakh.
Please elaborate on Point 3 ....

when u have Magnus ... why did you opt for Reserve?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please elaborate on Point 3 ....

when u have Magnus ... why did you opt for Reserve?
If i add business expense on card then i can increase my spend a lot.. Magnus limit was low if i use it again and again by adding money will face issues as the transaction are commercial. So applied for reserve, got limit of 11.66 lakh which was very good, enough for commercial spends as well.. and its there most premium card so they will i guess not bite me for doing commercial transactions..

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If i add business expense on card then i can increase my spend a lot.. Magnus limit was low if i use it again and again by adding money will face issues as the transaction are commercial. So applied for reserve, got limit of 11.66 lakh which was very good, enough for commercial spends as well.. and its there most premium card so they will i guess not bite me for doing commercial transactions..
How did you apply for reserve?

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
C2C or ITR?

How did you get reserve card approved? Or they happily approved it 😂

And how do you plan to utilise the points because the base reward is just 1.5%.

SBI Cashback could have been the right choice if you want the card for the business purposes.

I believe you are planning to use points for the hotels & flights.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
How did you get reserve card approved? Or they happily approved it 😂

And how do you plan to utilise the points because the base reward is just 1.5%.

SBI Cashback could have been the right choice if you want the card for the business purposes.

I believe you are planning to use points for the hotels & flights.
Airmiles reward rate(5:4) is 6 for domestic and 12 for international.