• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long it takes for axis to approve Airtel Axis CC?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Now i have 2 cc in axis ..closed atlas .

I m getting airtel card option in my secondary number but this number is linked to my cousin cc .. ( i use it indirectly) ..

So for existing card holder whats the verification is like ?
Should be fine. Go ahead .. mostly only vkyc

Hello All,

First of all, Screenshots of Axis CC tracker page by others helped me with keeping my sanity, while waiting for Airtel Axis CC to be approved.

29-Feb -- Applied via second mobile number in Airtel App. (Used same Email and PAN of existing Priority Salary account)
Agent came for physical KYC because even though vKYC website said no need of another KYC, but Airtel app kept displaying pending kyc.

06-Mar -- Second CIBIL hit.

09-Mar -- CC Application Tracker page moved to "Eligibility check"

11-Mar -- I can see the card in my Axis netbanking login with 2.38L limit.

Now the wait for card-delivery begins.

fageriaji

TF Premier
I just received sms for updated T&C.
It's a huge devaluation of Airtel Axis Bank Card.
Axis bank is doing devaluation in every credit card.
Maximum cashback capped 250/- from 300/-
And Lounge benefit only if you spend 50k in last 3 months

Here are T&C.

Attachments

• airtel-axis-bank-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    439.9 KB · Views: 3

mailmenow

TF Premier
Yeah same they hit my Cibil twice. I mailed in Pno they're saying to send them the CIBIL report .Also received the call for the same.
Ask them to remove the unauthiored Enquiry with latest CIBIL report. In my case they removed my actual Enquiry also. So I got airtel card without having any cibil Enquiry as well😂

mkool187

TF Buzz
I applied last week for the first time and couple of days back a person came for physical verification after I did receive sms that "Thank you for your interest.....you will receive update withing 5-7 working days..."
My cibil got hit twice..
However, since yesterday in the CC application tracker I see "No details found, Kindly enter the correct details"
Is that expected and should I wait ? It's been 6 days so far...

I checked with customer care today and even they cannot see details whether approved or rejected..

Kindly advice

Thanks

mailmenow

TF Premier
I applied last week for the first time and couple of days back a person came for physical verification after I did receive sms that "Thank you for your interest.....you will receive update withing 5-7 working days..."
My cibil got hit twice..
However, since yesterday in the CC application tracker I see "No details found, Kindly enter the correct details"

I checked with customer care today and even they cannot see details whether approved or rejected..

Kindly advice

Thanks
It takes time bro. Check status using application number and mobile &not with PAN number&Mob no( take time to get update). We need more and more patience for the same as mine took 16 days. Most irritating things is that while tracking it shows different different status like I applied on 15th Oct . On 18th it shows application received on 15th and eligibility check initiated on 18th. When checked it on 20 th it shows application received on 20th and eligibility check initiated on 20th. Then shows after 4-5 days as application received on 15th eligibility check initiated on 25th like that....

mkool187

TF Buzz
It takes time bro. Check status using application number and mobile &not with PAN number&Mob no( take time to get update). We need more and more patience for the same as mine took 16 days. Most irritating things is that while tracking it shows different different status like I applied on 15th Oct . On 18th it shows application received on 15th and eligibility check initiated on 18th. When checked it on 20 th it shows application received on 20th and eligibility check initiated on 20th. Then shows after 4-5 days as application received on 15th eligibility check initiated on 25th like that....
Yea I did check with Application number on cc tracker as well as from customer care. But none details found..

Lordkk

TF Premier
It okay, sometimes this happens. Check below post