• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long it takes for axis to approve Airtel Axis CC?

Do you have any idea about my application. I applied and did video kyc on same day. It's flipkart axis card. Is showed conditionally approved in the app before vkyc.
1706285280236.png
Most probably you have to do Physical kyc again if vkyc didn't go through. Then your application will get approved. I applied for Airtel Axis on 5th Jan. I did video kyc there but my application went to Physical kyc. I completed my biometric on 17th Jan then my application got approved.

Lordkk

TF Premier
Most probably you have to do Physical kyc again if vkyc didn't go through. Then your application will get approved. I applied for Airtel Axis on 5th Jan. I did video kyc there but my application went to Physical kyc. I completed my biometric on 17th Jan then my application got approved.
My credit card is already approved on 30th JAN and the physical card delivered on 3 FEB.

shinchan

TF Premier
Its confirmed my FK axis credit card is approved with 35k limit. Applied on 20 Jan from Flipkart app. (No approval sms received yet, found limit and other details on IVR by calling 18001035577)

My other Icici card has 50k limit.
My credit score is down by 2 points (770 now).
Credit history is only 5 months old.
I was last rejected for this same card on 17 Sep when my credit history was 1.5 months old.

Really weird that hard to get axis approved the card with only 5 month old cibil but easy to get Indusind rejected my application last week.
And also I am not in legendary 15k group. :D
Congratulations 🎉 saw your last post where your applications were constantly rejected

shinchan

TF Premier
Its confirmed my FK axis credit card is approved with 35k limit. Applied on 20 Jan from Flipkart app. (No approval sms received yet, found limit and other details on IVR by calling 18001035577)

My other Icici card has 50k limit.
My credit score is down by 2 points (770 now).
Credit history is only 5 months old.
I was last rejected for this same card on 17 Sep when my credit history was 1.5 months old.

Really weird that hard to get axis approved the card with only 5 month old cibil but easy to get Indusind rejected my application last week.
And also I am not in legendary 15k group. :D
How much annual Income you filled during application and any income proof was asked or not??

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I applied for my Airtel axis cc on 13th and the kyc was done next day. The person who did the kyc said you will know the status in 2 -3 days but it's been almost 2 weeks. How long they take to give an update?
My card was activated in less than 24 hrs of applying. VKYC was done immediately after application submission.

For IOCL card (first application which got rejected) they did offline KYC and I got rejection letter after around 7-10 days. On second attempt they did VKYC and card was activated within 24 hrs.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
My card was activated in less than 24 hrs of applying. VKYC was done immediately after application submission.

For IOCL card (first application which got rejected) they did offline KYC and I got rejection letter after around 7-10 days. On second attempt they did VKYC and card was activated within 24 hrs.
March ka month h shayad isiliye

Vaise isi march k month mai card close krwana axis k

tiny

TF Premier
applied for this card yesterday from airtel app. They only took my AADHAR info for KYC. what should i expect physical KYC or vkyc? Although i hold 2 axis credit card

Attachments

• IMG_8911.jpg
    IMG_8911.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8917.PNG
    IMG_8917.PNG
    119.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8918.jpg
    IMG_8918.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 19

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
offlline kyc

wait 4 week
They took my vkyc for axis airtel.
Then after almost a week someone came for biometric.
Then they rejected saying internal policy.
They hit my cibil twice, the rejection mail in pdf does not open with my name(4 letters) and dob
And I have now started getting emails for managing axis card( I have none).
I was even shocked that if I was not meeting internal policy , then why even take biometric after almost a week.
I feel that they might have misused my data.
Pno has not even once reverted the email from 20 days.
Same situation here bro

Riya

TF Ace
I applied for my Airtel axis cc on 13th and the kyc was done next day. The person who did the kyc said you will know the status in 2 -3 days but it's been almost 2 weeks. How long they take to give an update?
It can take from few days to eternity 😄😄😄