• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How is onecard shown in CIBIL?

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
I previously owned Slice though realized its showing as consumer loan so closed it, I have a pre-approved 20k onecard offer. I am just concerned how will it be shown in the CIBIL. Also among all the new age card / neo stuff, onecard seems to be at the top. So If I want to try some of this stuff, OneCard seems a decent choice. What are your thoughts?

Context

CIBIL 784
HDFC Milennia, Kotak Urbane

Haven't made any credit card enquirers in the past 12 months.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I previously owned Slice though realized its showing as consumer loan so closed it, I have a pre-approved 20k onecard offer. I am just concerned how will it be shown in the CIBIL. Also among all the new age card / neo stuff, onecard seems to be at the top. So If I want to try some of this stuff, OneCard seems a decent choice. What are your thoughts?

Context

CIBIL 784
HDFC Milennia, Kotak Urbane

Haven't made any credit card enquirers in the past 12 months.
go for onecard, in cibil if unsecure it will shown as unsecured card, have onecard for it metal design and form factor and it LTF

BlueFlash

TF Premier
u can't choose the issuing bank the onecard decide this
No, you can actually chose it while applying:
change the url utm_source, to anything like bob, sib, fed, sbm, idfc (discontinued)

Riva

TF Premier
No, you can actually chose it while applying:
change the url utm_source, to anything like bob, sib, fed, sbm, idfc (discontinued)
Does this work? What exactly are the bank codes? i changed source to ABC and the link still works. Am sure there is no actual source as ABC.
It takes you to the mobile number page on clicking Get One Card Now.

Is there a sure shot way to select the bank when applying online?

1691577859844.png

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Does this work? What exactly are the bank codes? i changed source to ABC and the link still works. Am sure there is no actual source as ABC.
It takes you to the mobile number page on clicking Get One Card Now.

Is there a sure shot way to select the bank when applying online?

1691577859844.png
Bro, I already mentioned the codes. Only these are valid codes: "bob", "sib", "fed", "sbm", "csb", "idfc" (discontinued)
For example, for bob, you will get below page, which clearly indicates that the partner BoB is being used while applying for the card:

1691606008385.png
1691605986196.png