• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do we use our Rupay credit cards to access international lounges?

jetesh

TF Ace

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It varies from bank to bank. For example hdfc tata neu rupay select cc can be used directly at lounges outside India. While, if I am not wrong, baroda premier rupay jcb cc access is available through loungekey.

So check from bank's website for each cc.
That’s through LK due to JCB partnership
But the access is still through the credit card only

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes working thanks. is digital way available for domestic of some sort?
I don’t think so…. For domestic they don’t have tie up with LK

That is actually JCB partnership with LK, nothing to do with RuPay card

I don’t think BOB guys even know about this hidden feature about their premier card and that’s why they don’t advertise about that

jetesh

TF Ace

I don’t think BOB guys even know about this hidden feature about their premier card and that’s why they don’t advertise about that
Any hidden information on PNB Platinum credit card ???

telescope

TF Ace
Through Lounge key??
Ek bar padh leta bhai. Here I am quoting again.
It varies from bank to bank. For example hdfc tata neu rupay select cc can be used directly at lounges outside India. While, if I am not wrong, baroda premier rupay jcb cc access is available through loungekey.

So check from bank's website for each cc.

As I said before it varies from bank to bank.

Tata neu infinity rupay select cc ko koi register karna nahi padta na koi register hota hai.

This is for hdfc rupay select. You tell me any other particular cc/dc you want to know about. I'll tell you if any registration is needed or not.

Usually those rupay cards have PP as their backend, doesn't need any registration. But those rupay cards are having lounge key as backend, needs to be registered at lounge key website before using it. So, it all depends on which bank has tie-up with which company.

navdeep22

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

ill make a seperate post so that everyone knows

devgpt

TF Buzz
I have RUPAY platinum cards from PSU banks like Canara, Indian Bank. Will the process for accessing international lounges be as simple as swiping in yhe lounge? If anyone has experience with cards from these vanks, please respond.