• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I plan a family international trip.

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
4 pax
Visited Dubai till now.
How to decide where to go next?
Accordingly I will start accumulating air miles?

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
How can someone else decide a travel destination for you? That is purely your and your family's decision based on what you like, how much you can afford to spend on sightseeing, how many days of vacation you can take etc.

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How can someone else decide a travel destination for you? That is purely your and your family's decision based on what you like, how much you can afford to spend on sightseeing, how many days of vacation you can take etc.
obviously decision will be mine but I wanted to know about the destination's. like below you one suggested to do a combined trip to malaysia and Singapore. maybe I wasn't able to explain what I wanted to know exactly.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ask yourself this questions.
1. Destination
2. Travel Class
3. Budget
4. Travel month & year

Reactions: adi

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Malaysia/Singapore as suggested or Thailand, Sri Lanka etc would be a good next destination. Check tripadvisor see what interests you.

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
obviously decision will be mine but I wanted to know about the destination's. like below you one suggested to do a combined trip to malaysia and Singapore. maybe I wasn't able to explain what I wanted to know exactly.

Even for suggestion, there needs to be certain criteria. Airmiles accumulation cannot be a criteria. With Axis Edge ER Points, I could book a flight to almost every corner of the globe if I have enough points. Of Course, having money and being able to get Visa are the other criteria 😁.

I have been to 7 countries till now (Not all on points 🙏) but not been to Dubai surprisingly because its a destination I could go to any time I want to. Each country has its pros & cons in terms of travel.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Even for suggestion, there needs to be certain criteria. Airmiles accumulation cannot be a criteria. With Axis Edge ER Points, I could book a flight to almost every corner of the globe if I have enough points. Of Course, having money and being able to get Visa are the other criteria 😁.

I have been to 7 countries till now (Not all on points 🙏) but not been to Dubai surprisingly because its a destination I could go to any time I want to. Each country has its pros & cons in terms of travel.
Lol hope u kept dubai aside to visit for shopping festive season

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
4 pax
Visited Dubai till now.
How to decide where to go next?
Accordingly I will start accumulating air miles?

How about the Maldives? According to some reports I read, a large portion of it could become uninhabitable within a few decades. Would be good to see it while it lasts. Ditto for Seychelles, though that is a lot further

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How about the Maldives? According to some reports I read, a large portion of it could become uninhabitable within a few decades. Would be good to see it while it lasts. Ditto for Seychelles, though that is a lot further
Maldives is insanely expensive. Otherwise fantastic in all respects. Highly recommended.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Latest fad is Thailand, Laos and Cambodia in South east Asia. It is very budget friendly in accomodation as you get nice boutique hotels (don't know about larger chains cost with points). Air Asia serves there at budget cost but don't know about miles game with it. Ball park is 2L+ for few days vacation. Singapore airlines also serves that circuit and krisflyer will be of help.

Or you can try Europe which will be lovely but on expensive side. IIRC it will be 5L+ for a weeks vacation. You need to follow threads here for award flights, miles, membership of multiple airline, etc and plan accordingly as quite a lot options available.

All of my vacations were pre covid and on my own (no miles or points) booking without tour operator. Things would have changed after COVID. Get into Twitter and other social media to get latest information.

M_singh

TF Buzz
Hi all, wanted to check if we can book Delhi to Dubai for 6 passengers- business class on Air India (through turkish miles)?? If not on Air India is it possible on Etihad for 6 pax?

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all, wanted to check if we can book Delhi to Dubai for 6 passengers- business class on Air India (through turkish miles)?? If not on Air India is it possible on Etihad for 6 pax?
It's possible for EY. For example, I can see 8 or 9 economy seats on certain dates (March 1-3 for example) EY for 8656 miles + taxes. For business class, too there is the availability of 9 seats (March 3-7). So if you plan properly, you can.