• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I get my address sorted at CIBIL?

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
I have three cards with SBI, few days back, SBI changed all 3 cards residence address to some random address I don't even know where this places are!
I never ever requested to these people to change the address but somehow they changed my address. How did these pople change my address? Without my concent and any kyc document these people changed my residential address to a Mumbai address?.

And I send 8,9 email to them but so proper response, all they asking is send the Self-attested scanned KYC documents to change the address , and i asked them multiple time who gives concent to change these random address and how they changed without any kyc, but no answer for them. after few day i realize i will not get any proper answer from this people so i decide to request to change my address back with kyc document, now seem they reported all those random address to my cibil, i dont have any idea what to do, i send an email about asking the same yesterday but same kind of response.
1660807916220.png
1660807947079.png

1660808349556.png

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
You have to fight with sbi card for 30 days before moving to rbi banking ombudsman. And remember, you need email proof that sbi card is not helping you. Also mention cibil issue...
First escalate with sbi card and thenmove to rbi

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
I had the exact same issue around the same time! (September 1st week) They kept asking me to send the self-attested address proof to change it as per their policy. My issue got resolved now after escalating to Nodal Officer (Nodalofficer@sbicard.com)

This is my last escalation mail to the nodal officer.

1669111664116.png
I have sent them more than 20 emails since July, they don't give shit, all they give some shit of responce , i asked them how its changed without any kyc doc but their response like how to change got irritated with this fu***rs,

I reach out their nodel team, customer team, head of customer team multiple times belive non of asssss where helpful to me

@TechnoFino bro, I tried everything bro, and it is affecting my credibility because of their mistake, if they don't report those to civil, I will probably leave this, this fu@@kers reported those to my cibil ,I had hoped for help from RBI, but they aren't helping anymore they closed my case

Besides that, they blocked my prime credit card on October 12 for suspicious activity, and I asked them to unblock it over 10+ times through email, social media. They called me today to agree to unblock my card, but after a few hours they said they were able to unblock it since I reported this address change issue, the address change issue occurred in July, and my card was blocked in October. What is the connection between my card being blocked and the unknown address change in my card account?

supermohit

TF Buzz
I have sent them more than 20 emails since July, they don't give shit, all they give some shit of responce , i asked them how its changed without any kyc doc but their response like how to change got irritated with this fu***rs,

I reach out their nodel team, customer team, head of customer team multiple times belive non of asssss where helpful to me

@TechnoFino bro, I tried everything bro, and it is affecting my credibility because of their mistake, if they don't report those to civil, I will probably leave this, this fu@@kers reported those to my cibil ,I had hoped for help from RBI, but they aren't helping anymore they closed my case

Besides that, they blocked my prime credit card on October 12 for suspicious activity, and I asked them to unblock it over 10+ times through email, social media. They called me today to agree to unblock my card, but after a few hours they said they were able to unblock it since I reported this address change issue, the address change issue occurred in July, and my card was blocked in October. What is the connection between my card being blocked and the unknown address change in my card account?
Now what is the status of your cards?
Is it resolved now?