• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How come some are able to redeem Infinia points for Amazon vouchers @1:1 value?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
can you share source/screenshot of someone mentioning this loophole ?

I haven't heard about it :unsure:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
hmmm so i have infinia and 1:1 ratio for amazon wasn't possible when i tried to redeem in nov 2021, idk when did the loophole was found or anything .. it seem it now fixed

bugmenot

TF Ace
I am guessing this could be a way to get any voucher with 1:1 infinia points

1. Transfer infinia points to Intermiles. It has 1:1 ratio
2. Buy Amazon gift card from Intermiles voucher section or reward point to voucher feature (details given below). Assuming this might have given 1:1 also, it's not right now so don't bother check 😛
3. Buy any brand voucher from Amazon using gift card balance

Amazon has a section to convert reward point to amazon pay gift card and Intermiles is right now not working and giving below given message

We are updating our systems and will be back soon with something exciting for you. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Last edited:

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am guessing this could be a way to get any voucher with 1:1 infinia points

1. Transfer infinia points to Intermiles. It has 1:1 ratio
2. Buy Amazon gift card from Intermiles voucher section or rewars point to voucher feature (details given below). Assuming this might have given 1:1 also
3. Buy any brand voucher from Amazon using gift card balance

Amazon has a section to convert reward point to amazon pay gift card and intermiles is right now not working and giving a message

We are updating our systems and will be back soon with something exciting for you. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

On InterMiles, 500 Amazon GV is available for 2900 IM. So conversion ratio can't be 1:1 in this case