• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can I increase CIBIL score by 3 points in 1 month?

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am new to CCs and hence my Cibil is 747. It went from 726->748->747. I will be taking a loan by end of next month. And as you know, loan interest rates change at 750. So need to reach there fast.

Any tips?? I keep my utilisation at 0.5-1% on the 3 cards I have.

Solution
I am new to CCs and hence my Cibil is 747. It went from 726->748->747. I will be taking a loan by end of next month. And as you know, loan interest rates change at 750. So need to reach there fast.

Any tips?? I keep my utilisation at 0.5-1% on the 3 cards I have.
On all your 3 cards individually you need to do this …

1) Pay in full/ excess before bill generation
and also make sure
2) your outstanding balance should be 0 / -ve ( that is excess paid) as on month end I.e. 30 / 31 of that month…

The second step is important as some banks report outstanding balances as on 30/ 31 of the month…

If you do the above for each of your account then your score will get massive boost..

Look at my score below without any secured loans ...

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Again confused now bro! Reframing my confusion again: like today is when Axis reports to cibil(end of month), taking the above example of 50K Credit limit and the transaction to be made today is 45k(90%) and the billing cycle is 15th of the month. Now if i make that 45k transaction and pay it back today itself, wouldn't that 45k transaction have trace on cibil report since the transactions goes into "in process" state and gets settled usually after some time. Given this case, now when the axis sends today's report, that won't be getting reflected as an outstanding amount? I shall really appreciate if this can be clarified.
Thread 'Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/credit-card-cibil-reporting-date.375/ Technofino image bank reporting date.png

sjmajumder

TF Ace
On all your 3 cards individually you need to do this …

1) Pay in full/ excess before bill generation
and also make sure
2) your outstanding balance should be 0 / -ve ( that is excess paid) as on month end I.e. 30 / 31 of that month…

The second step is important as some banks report outstanding balances as on 30/ 31 of the month…

If you do the above for each of your account then your score will get massive boost..

Look at my score below without any secured loans ..
All active accounts are Credit cards accounts only …
1710526203333.png
The screenshot is from which app?