• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How BNPL Cards still working ? After RBI's deadline over ?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Anyone know how BNPL cards like Slice, Uni card and LazyPay card still working after RBI's deadline over and another side EarlySalary Card and Kreditbee Card temporarily stopped customers for making any transactions on their prepaid cards ?

RBI guidelines - From 1 July, you can't load payment wallets and prepaid cards with credit line. Such practice, if followed, should be stopped immediately. Any non-compliance in this regard may attract penal action under provisions contained in the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007.

According to latest news, Lazypay is looking to relaunch its credit card ‘LazyPay Card’ as a credit card, instead of a prepaid offering and reissue them to the customers to comply with the RBI directive.

iamvk

TF Premier
Bro can u pls share me details on how to close the slice and get NOC?
Things have changed after recent RBI directive.

I wrote to help@sliceit.com as follows.

Hi Slice Team,

It has been a pleasure to use the Slice Card. I would have loved to keep the card if it is not listed on CIBIL as a personal loan.

I want to close the card ending with Xxxx.

Please help me with the processing of closing the card permanently.

±+++++++++++
I kept calling them and emailing them for updates. Even then it took more than a month. It should be done within 15 days now