• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How are you using your Magnus RP

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am in confusion whether to get Magnus card or not.

Can people here share how do you redeem your RP earned on magnus card.

Since travel/hotel is rare for me, I use Infinia RP and spend them on Apple and Tanishq in order to get 1Rs = 1RP.

Also I get 16.5% off on Amazon GV in the form of RP which again goes into apple and tanishq products. (that give me true 16.5% back).

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am in confusion whether to get Magnus card or not.

Can people here share how do you redeem your RP earned on magnus card.

Since travel/hotel is rare for me, I use Infinia RP and spend them on Apple and Tanishq in order to get 1Rs = 1RP.

Also I get 16.5% off on Amazon GV in the form of RP which again goes into apple and tanishq products. (that give me true 16.5% back).
Grab Deals, Rewards Edge and Travel Edge are at least on par with smartbuy

NO MONTHLY BONUS POINTS CAPPING

Miles & Hotels are the best redemption options but it can be a good secondary card for your usecase

As i wouldn't mind paying 3k a year to maintain a super-elite CC

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Grab Deals, Rewards Edge and Travel Edge are at least on par with smartbuy

NO MONTHLY BONUS POINTS CAPPING

Miles & Hotels are the best redemption options but it can be a good secondary card for your usecase

As i wouldn't mind paying 3k a year to maintain a super-elite CC
When doing redemption of points, apart from airmiles etc, what other options are there in magnus where at least 1RP = Rs 1?

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How do you get Tanisha products at 1point = 1 rupee? I myself just got a Magnus after hearing all the hype. But since the reward rate is 6% when redeeming for merchant gift cards, I think it comes out ahead of infinia anyway. If you were to redeem axis points for travel, hotel thr reward rate is even more juicy.

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How do you get Tanisha products at 1point = 1 rupee? I myself just got a Magnus after hearing all the hype. But since the reward rate is 6% when redeeming for merchant gift cards, I think it comes out ahead of infinia anyway. If you were to redeem axis points for travel, hotel thr reward rate is even more juicy.
Say I have 70000 reward points in my balance. I will go and purchase vouchers worth 1Lakh from HDFC Smartbuy portal and then I can use 70000 points and for remaining amount I need to pay Rs 30000 from my card.

On this extra Rs30000 that I spent for the vouchers, I again get 5x reward points with a capping of 7500 points per day and 15000 per month.

Can you please explain how do you get 6% reward rate with Magnus when redeeming for merchant gift vouchers with an example?