• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Horrible pnb experience

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Today went to pnb branch to open their elite savings fund schemes. Account opening staff said there is no such thing inspite of showing their webpage. Bm is also clueless.after lot heated arguments they asked for my number and said they will get back to me after consulting higher official. I am pretty sure they will not do anything. Because of their shear stupidity and clueless about their own product offering I have to make multiple visit.
Ps:the screenshot is attached and wanted this account for rupay select debit card

Attachments

• IMG_20231003_163250.jpg
    IMG_20231003_163250.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 52

gauravraj

TF Premier
Today went to pnb branch to open their elite savings fund schemes. Account opening staff said there is no such thing inspite of showing their webpage. Bm is also clueless.after lot heated arguments they asked for my number and said they will get back to me after consulting higher official. I am pretty sure they will not do anything. Because of their shear stupidity and clueless about their own product offering I have to make multiple visit.
Ps:the screenshot is attached and wanted this account for rupay select debit card
Try other branch (urban , if possible)

gauravraj

TF Premier
Thanks, actually I no longer need PNB RuPay Select DC knowing they hiked annual fee from Rs. 500 to Rs. 750.

Went ahead with Bank of Baroda, getting RuPay Select DC FYF and next year onwards at Rs. 500 + 18% GST.

(Source: @sahil1033 )

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you share thread link if possible? I was able to check the status in pnb genie but it says vkyc pending while I have already completed it 2 days back. Dropped an email to pnb customer support for clarification.
Did you got SMS confirmation of VKYC approval? Geneally it take 5- 6 working days. After that it is updated on Genie app.

You can check VKYC status in website also. Click on 'complete your VKYC', fill in the required details. And its will show you the status.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713-155340_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713-155340_Chrome.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 8

ronakshah

TF Premier
Did you got SMS confirmation of VKYC approval? Geneally it take 5- 6 working days. After that it is updated on Genie app.

You can check VKYC status in website also. Click on 'complete your VKYC', fill in the required details. And its will show you the status.
I haven't received sms confirmation yet but yes while checking status on website it says vkyc is already completed.

paresh22

TF Ace
Can you share thread link if possible? I was able to check the status in pnb genie but it says vkyc pending while I have already completed it 2 days back. Dropped an email to pnb customer support for clarification.
You could have searched this forum easily.