• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Holding Multiple Credit Cards? Share your payment strategy to avoid missed payments!!

KLB@96

TF Premier
I use google sheets . Just add all the cards I have and statement dates and payment due dates. Once I start receiving statement emails I pay the due one by one and then update as paid in the sheet.

I use google sheets . Just add all the cards I have and statement dates and payment due dates. Once I start receiving statement emails I pay the due one by one and then update as paid in the sheet.
I also maintain an excel sheet to track payments of my 20+ cards.

For added security I have used colour codings…like 1 day before the due date, that card’s row changes to yellow colour….on the due date it becomes green…and after due date it’s red !!!

Also, I’ve incorporated formulas for credit limit utilisation, annual spends tracking to meet spends criteria for fee waiver for paid cards, etc. !!

Took lot of time & research…but made card management stress free !!

KLB@96

TF Premier
I also maintain an excel sheet to track payments of my 20+ cards.

For added security I have used colour codings…like 1 day before the due date, that card’s row changes to yellow colour….on the due date it becomes green…and after due date it’s red !!!

Also, I’ve incorporated formulas for credit limit utilisation, annual spends tracking to meet spends criteria for fee waiver for paid cards, etc. !!

Took lot of time & research…but made card management stress free !!
wow can you share the sheet with me ?

praful47

TF Ace
Amazon app is in different phone and credit card registered mobile and email is in another phone .
Will Amazon detect bill on its own ?
Or it needs sms or email to read .

Bill has been generated 2 days back but Amazon pay has not detected bill till date.