• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Holding Multiple Credit Cards? Share your payment strategy to avoid missed payments!!

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I also use Subscriptions app from google play store and add the bill generation date for each card since payment date is nearly 20 days from bill generation date !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516_223830_Subscriptions.jpg
    Screenshot_20230516_223830_Subscriptions.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 142

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
But it's fun to see the total limit :D
Certainly it’s fun to see CL
I think my total is above 2.2 cr now
Haven’t checked Cibil since few days
But this is a good way to track the limits
Uptill now I use a spreadsheet for all this
But I have recently taken up a project to integrate bank api’s and implement customise notifications

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Certainly it’s fun to see CL
I think my total is above 2.2 cr now
Haven’t checked Cibil since few days
But this is a good way to track the limits
Uptill now I use a spreadsheet for all this
But I have recently taken up a project to integrate bank api’s and implement customise notifications
That's nice. If possible do share the spreadsheet template with us :)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I extensively use Cred app for tracking all my credit card dues. I have stopped using it for payment purposes as there are better rewarding alternatives available. Once a card is paid, I simply mark them as paid on Cred app so that it reflects the updated status of each card payment.
Yeah
I too do the same thing , but somehow cred is not able to fetch my pnb and other Rupay cards , so I have started maintaining a spreadsheet instead

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 15-20 credit cards ,so use cred .No way I can track them manually. I mainly use 2-3 cards but I use other cards for 10% off etc. I pay 1000 through cred and rest from cheq/hdfc etc

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I use CRED and it is helpful. Apart from that I have sheet with all due dates. 80% of my cards are on same due dates. Rest 20% are different to use it for payments which I want to pay later or for revolving purposes.

At the due dates, I sit down and track them manually by logging into all apps so that I don't miss them. Moreover, I keep eye on email, so I know what are due and what not.

PS: I own 16 credit cards.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Just remember in your mind about paying someone what they are owned. It won't require any strategy or any alarms. Natural system! I actually have adopted to it and three days before the due date my mind is completely aware of it.