• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help regarding Premium Credit Card

Sahilmiya

TF Buzz
Hello Community

I hold following cards

ICICI AMAZON PAY - 3 LAKH LIMIT
SBI SIMPLY CLICK - 55K LIMIT
SBI CASHBACK - 35K LIMIT
HDFC BUSINESS MONEY BACK - 39K LIMIT
AU LIT CARD - 35K LIMIT
PNB PLATINUM - 50K LIMIT

I just want to get anyone premium credit card, seeking help which card can i able to get or have to wait for further limit increasement on my existing cards

My CIBIL is 780

Appreciate your help 😃

Solution
Hello Community

I hold following cards

SBI CASHBACK - 35K LIMIT
AU LIT CARD - 35K LIMIT
PNB PLATINUM - 50K LIMIT

I just want to get anyone premium credit card, seeking help which card can i able to get or have to wait for further limit increasement on my existing cards

My CIBIL is 780

Appreciate your help 😃
The limit is less but the number of cards are high. Premium credit cards can be obtained in two ways:
1. Through your income docs where you need satisfy a significantly higher income criteria
2. Via card upgrade through credit limit.

The first one doesn't need any explanation but the 2nd one is about consistency and...

rockking1994

TF Premier
i am not sure if you can jump to premium cards looking at the limits you can try to ask for upgrade from HDFC money back to regalia or someting
if you want air travel you can either try to upgrade SBI simply click to sbi vistara or vistara prime
If you are in to airtel eco system you can try for axis airtel, axis ace for utility payments, axis vistara or vistara signature for travel all of them do come with lounge access should cover most of your needs

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Community

I hold following cards

SBI CASHBACK - 35K LIMIT
AU LIT CARD - 35K LIMIT
PNB PLATINUM - 50K LIMIT

My CIBIL is 780

Appreciate your help 😃
If your net salary is greater than 6 LPA and you frequently travel a lot, you can choose Axis Vistara Infinite.

Thomas Shelby

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Community

I hold following cards

SBI CASHBACK - 35K LIMIT
AU LIT CARD - 35K LIMIT
PNB PLATINUM - 50K LIMIT

My CIBIL is 780

Appreciate your help 😃
Try to increase amazon pay card limit above 5 lakh and you can then try for Magnus credit card

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hello Community

I hold following cards

SBI CASHBACK - 35K LIMIT
AU LIT CARD - 35K LIMIT
PNB PLATINUM - 50K LIMIT

My CIBIL is 780

Appreciate your help 😃
The limit is less but the number of cards are high. Premium credit cards can be obtained in two ways:
1. Through your income docs where you need satisfy a significantly higher income criteria

The first one doesn't need any explanation but the 2nd one is about consistency and following basic rules. You've way too many cards, so I'd suggest not to get any more cards as of now. Use them, use the one which rewards you at max. Have patience, it's not a quick milestone to achieve. Eventually in few years down the line, you may get a very decent premium card.

Solution

Card noob

TF Select
If your net salary is greater than 6 LPA and you frequently travel a lot, you can choose Axis Vistara Infinite.
How difficult is to get this? If I try to apply via axis then infinite appears only after 18L income. Verified personally on this, entered 18L even though I don't fall in that bracket.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's why I told I've personally checked for vistara infinite for 18L. Do you know anybody holding VI with 6LPA?
I am holding VI currently with a salary >6 and <18. You can directly apply on the banks website. Personally, I dont know somebody who is at exact 6 LPA and holds this card. The fees of 10k per annum maybe puts off people although it is well compensated by a business class voucher.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you talking about Magnus or Vistara Infinite? Magnus has 18L requirement and VI has 6L requirement.
You can try using c2c method. My salary >20L even then I was not eligible through salary basis because I take a lot of deductions.
I then went through c2c route for magnus using icici card. Kotak/icici are very generous in terms of limit enhancement.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can try using c2c method. My salary >20L even then I was not eligible through salary basis because I take a lot of deductions.
I then went through c2c route for magnus using icici card. Kotak/icici are very generous in terms of limit enhancement.
Actually I am waiting for my hike this month. I was off by 3k from the net 1.25 lpm target for Magnus. Will apply then.

Sahilmiya

TF Buzz

The first one doesn't need any explanation but the 2nd one is about consistency and following basic rules. You've way too many cards, so I'd suggest not to get any more cards as of now. Use them, use the one which rewards you at max. Have patience, it's not a quick milestone to achieve. Eventually in few years down the line, you may get a very decent premium card.
Sir I got the Upgrade offer on SBI CASHBACK card for the SBI PRIME

Is it worth ? Or i should ignore ? Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-03-15-58-32-128_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-03-15-58-32-128_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 27

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Prime card will be giving lounge benefits and other SBI card offers available on Ecom. But SBI Cashback card will work like 5% for online and 1% offline spends. Comparing both Cashback card will have edge due to statement credit unlike rewards on Prime card.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

Cashback card has got devalued a lot, but if it does fir your usage, then only get it. The only worthy SBI card is Vistara Prime as of now, or else Aurum if you really want to spend that much and consecutive 1L on it

ashishp

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Community

I hold following cards

SBI CASHBACK - 35K LIMIT
AU LIT CARD - 35K LIMIT
PNB PLATINUM - 50K LIMIT

My CIBIL is 780

Appreciate your help 😃
I would suggest you to increase the credit limit of your Amazon pay card upto 4 Lakhs. Then contact @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 . He will send an executive to apply for axis magnus credit card. Don't worry about 18Lac income criteria, executive will take care of it.