• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help me in changing my BOB Card's network from Rupay to Visa

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Holding BOB Rupay Easy LTF CC since Jun'22, requested them to change my card's network to Visa/MasterCard.

Today, I've received a reply where it's informed to me that they can convert to Visa Select card only. I checked that the card comes with joining & annual fees. They've not mentioned if it's LTF for me or not though I highlighted this point again and again in my original request mail.

Has anyone here converted any BOB card's network or is having a similar experience? Please share if you have any!

D

Deleted member 16965

If you have HDFC Bank account with Platinum DC then you can pay BoB credit card bill through HDFC BillPay. Payment credits instantly through BillDesk in BoB card and you will get 1% cashback for paying through Platinum DC. Both RuPay and Visa variants bill payments can be done through HDFC BillPay.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Currently i have converted my bob easy visa to rupay. By using rupay card i have done 5000 transaction but i am unable to repay bob using new card details untill now i have try cred 2 times (using new card) both time payment failed and try to find biller using payzapp but it dosen't show biller details.
Old card number pe pay karne par new replace card me credit ho jate hai.

Sreedev

TF Buzz
Currently i have converted my bob easy visa to rupay. By using rupay card i have done 5000 transaction but i am unable to repay bob using new card details untill now i have try cred 2 times (using new card) both time payment failed and try to find biller using payzapp but it dosen't show biller details.
how many days it takes to change card number on bob card app . Will we get any sms when it successfully changed.