• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HELP (IDFC BBPS PORTAL)

Abhi2004

TF Select
I paid my SBI card bill using online IDFC BBPS online website . Anyone can pay using the website cc or bank account doesn’t matter . It fetched my sbi card bill from BBPS and took me to PAYU gateway gave an option to pay the bill using Amazon wallet . Amount was deducted but it’s been 15 days no refund nor credit in sbi card .
IDFC customer service and nodal officer too is clueless about this matter . PayU just gave me transaction id and asking me to contact merchant . Complaint page on IDFC BBPS website is giving error.
Please help and guide me what should I should be doing 🙏. Amount is above 29k

irahulray

TF Buzz
Money refund pane ki liye ek hi tarika hai, RBI and IDFC ko ek sath tweet kro, yeh bhi mention krna, idfc rbi ka rule break kar raha hai, rbi rules hai koi bank/merchant 30days ki andar paise refund nhi karega to har din 100rs plenty dena parega us bank/merchant ko, Sob log tweet kro Rbi and idfc ko

sansnegi

TF Neo
Mail on this mail id CCEO@idfcfirstbank.com
Got refund after mailing them
After how many days did you get the refund when you mailed on this email id and plz also guide me what did you write on mail because i already mailed to idfc nodal officer for refund 40 days back but did not get any response from them and even raised chargeback on amazon but seems no use all this, It has been more than 40 days for complaining but no hope for refund.

Last edited:
Good evening dear friends
After registering complaint in RBI against IDFC BANK, PAYU, NPCI i received refund message today from freecharge for amount Rs 2 lakhs
I demanded compensation also let's see what happens ahead
I request all of you to register complaint against IDFC BANK, your payment processor and NPCI for non refund of failed payment

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Raise chargeback request with the issuer bank (BOB in my case)..

Also send a mail to IDFC nodal desk.
did you got credit for chargeback yet, in my case it's been more than 40 days but bobcard still saying they are investigating my case and will credit after complete investigation..

what is the chargeback cycle period for bobcard i.e. when will we get credit for chargeback in bobcard.

idfc nodal sent a reply that they already gave confirmation for chargeback and asked me to contact bobcard..

how long do i have to wait to get credit for chargeback by bobcard ?

Orio

TF Select
@irahulray @Mohitkumar
My 10K stuck till now, raised complaint with all but no refund for last 2 months.
3-4 days back IDFC sent an email stating that refund has been generated and processed with PayU.
Earlier on PayU page - it was showing as processing wait for 7 working days.

Today i've checked status again and it's showing refund reversal failed. Please contact with Merchant Bank.
did anyone face this challenge and any idea how many more days they will take to refund the amount?

ritesh7563

TF Buzz
Same thing happened to me... Also mine stuck 10k.After failed showing in payu i contact to the idfc nodal, they told me you have raised dispute chargeback so please contact your bank further information. Due to dispute chargeback issue the whole process of pre arbitration is between bank to bank.

Orio

TF Select
Same thing happened to me... Also mine stuck 10k.After failed showing in payu i contact to the idfc nodal, they told me you have raised dispute chargeback so please contact your bank further information. Due to dispute chargeback issue the whole process of pre arbitration is between bank to bank.
Then did you receive refund now or still waiting? Is there any actionable item we can do from our end?

irahulray

TF Buzz
@irahulray @Mohitkumar
My 10K stuck till now, raised complaint with all but no refund for last 2 months.
3-4 days back IDFC sent an email stating that refund has been generated and processed with PayU.
Earlier on PayU page - it was showing as processing wait for 7 working days.

Today i've checked status again and it's showing refund reversal failed. Please contact with Merchant Bank.
did anyone face this challenge and any idea how many more days they will take to refund the amount?
Same problem with me, My refund also failed

ritesh7563

TF Buzz
Today received my refund of 10k after 60 days.Those who haven't received the refund of transaction failed on bbps.Idfcbank.net via freecharge, Amazon and any other wallet. Request all to raised issue of dispute chargeback with debited source bank.Ninty nine percent chance of refund.

I have used IDFC BBPS to make payment on SBI card. but since it was high value transactions, IDFC has reported to SBI and as a result SBI has blocked my card. there is excess payment available in SBI card and now SBI is neither ready to refund excess payment nor ready to unblock card despite giving them all proofs needed. @abhishek kindly help and other pls pass your inputs. I am badly struck now and I need to pay other credit card bill which is due

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have used IDFC BBPS to make payment on SBI card. but since it was high value transactions, IDFC has reported to SBI and as a result SBI has blocked my card. there is excess payment available in SBI card and now SBI is neither ready to refund excess payment nor ready to unblock card despite giving them all proofs needed. @abhishek kindly help and other pls pass your inputs. I am badly struck now and I need to pay other credit card bill which is due
You have tagged wrong Abhishek @Abhishek012

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Yeh story ab tak chal raha hai. Mujhe laga sab ka problem solved ho gaya hoga.

complaint to SBI Card higher level, they will take some time to unblock your card.

They initially unblocked my card, but later blocked the card again and never unblocked. I tried sending emails to nodal officer too but no luck and they sent email saying we regret to inform that your card cannot be unblocked.