• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help! Got DCP pre-approved but need Millennia

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hi,

I have Savings Max account (classic variant) in HDFC opened in April this year and have been maintaining a good amount of balance.

Last month, I received a pre-approved offer for Money Back+ card with limit 63k which I did not accept and this month recently, I got the Diners Club Privilege card offer (not sure on the limit).

Screenshot_20220826-101059__01__01.jpg

I am looking for the Millennia card instead of DCP as I do not have any Travel (Flight/Hotel) related spends to make the most of DCP card and looking for better base reward structure card hence need Millennia instead.

Please advise how can I get Millennia as pre-approved card so that I can get the ₹1500 amazon voucher benefit, LTF by spending only 50k (vs 1Lac for DCP) and no hard inquiry.

I think if I wait, I would not be getting the downgraded offer as DCP is higher variant of Millennia hence need your suggestions.

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar @ashwink @hashiro7 @007 Please share your advice on this

Last edited:

pjain2712

TF Premier
Downgrade always works, now to upgrade again will take ages sometimes.
That's fine. Initially when I requested after couple of weeks of getting card, they denied. Again requested and now they agreed (after one month completion). I am good with Millennia as it has better base reward rate for non-flight/non-hotel spends.

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Mission accomplished 👍Got downgraded from DCP to Millennia as unconditional LTF, thanks @TechnoFino Screenshot_20221025-173913_Gmail.jpg
How old is ur dcb...??? Can it done a new card... I am thinking of degrading my 4 days old tata neu plus card to millenia.... Took tata neu card as just wanted to enter the card ecosystem of hdfc... They were not giving me any pre approved offer from last 1 year

pjain2712

TF Premier
How old is ur dcb...??? Can it done a new card... I am thinking of degrading my 4 days old tata neu plus card to millenia.... Took tata neu card as just wanted to enter the card ecosystem of hdfc... They were not giving me any pre approved offer from last 1 year
My card is only one month old, initially requested after couple of weeks of getting card but rejected.

Gautham

TF Premier
I don't think it's a degrade. Millenia sits above Tata Neu plus based on fee and rewards.

sarsjits

TF Buzz
Hi,

I have Savings Max account (classic variant) in HDFC opened in April this year and have been maintaining a good amount of balance.

Last month, I received a pre-approved offer for Money Back+ card with limit 63k which I did not accept and this month recently, I got the Diners Club Privilege card offer (not sure on the limit).

Screenshot_20220826-101059__01__01.jpg

I am looking for the Millennia card instead of DCP as I do not have any Travel (Flight/Hotel) related spends to make the most of DCP card and looking for better base reward structure card hence need Millennia instead.

Please advise how can I get Millennia as pre-approved card so that I can get the ₹1500 amazon voucher benefit, LTF by spending only 50k (vs 1Lac for DCP) and no hard inquiry.

I think if I wait, I would not be getting the downgraded offer as DCP is higher variant of Millennia hence need your suggestions.

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar @ashwink @hashiro7 @007 Please share your advice on this
I have received same offer recently but when called to CC they said it is priced. Did this happen to you too?