• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

help getting Timesprime Google One membership url

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i have a coupon code for google one membership that is generated from timesprime.

but the app and website are not triggering any OTP for me. even their support is not responding. so I am not able to go to the landing page where I can redeem the coupon.

if someone has an active timesprime membership, can you share the URL you get when you click on 'take me to Google one'?

don't worry, I would still have to use my own Gmail account and code to redeem it. the link should be similar to Amazon prime's generic membership page where anyone can put their own code and activate.

tia.

cardhunter07

TF Buzz
mine experience was not good for timesprime, I redeemed times prime one year coupon under visa signature offer and that time it shows successful l redeemed but when I checked the app again it doesn't shows as extended 🥲

ltf4ever

TF Ace
mine experience was not good for timesprime, I redeemed times prime one year coupon under visa signature offer and that time it shows successful l redeemed but when I checked the app again it doesn't shows as extended 🥲
you will not see it as 'extended'. you should go to your transactions/subscriptions tab. there you will see your active membership which will end in month X. belowe that you will see the new membership whose starting date will be shown as X.

it will get automatically activated once the current membership ends. and you also have the option to start the new membership right now, but you old membership unused coupons will go to waste.