• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Vishesh Platinum Debit Card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Hello Folks,

Recently I got migrated from Classic to Vishesh Banking Programme:

Debit Card Image:

card.png

Vishesh Platinum Debit Card Welcome Letter:

IMG_20230909_135550.jpg

Official link for complete information:

That's it. Have a good day!

Attachments

• 1694248292069.png
    1694248292069.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 33

Shraaj

TF Premier
Actually my BM got my signature on a blank HDFC form and he handled it himself. Afraid so, can't help you anymore this time.
Same even 2-3 People including RM and senior Level People can't figure it out and also called to Senior Districts Level Branch whether there is any Vishesh Debit Card code ,but when I showed him this Thread Image then he scratched his head and told me Sir just sign of the Debit Card Application Form (Blank) and told me he will find the process and you will get it Vishesh Debit card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Same even 2-3 People including RM and senior Level People can't figure it out and also called to Senior Districts Level Branch whether there is any Vishesh Debit Card code ,but when I showed him this Thread Image then he scratched his head and told me Sir just sign of the Debit Card Application Form (Blank) and told me he will find the process and you will get it Vishesh Debit card.
So how to get it

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.