• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Tata Neu Customer Support

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did a bill payment for my HDFC Tata Neu Plus card using Payzapp on 29th April and made another one from cheq. The cheq one got credited within 2 days but the payzapp one is still not showing up though the card statement was generated on 1st May. I tried reaching HDFC customer care, but they redirected me to Tata Neu Care's dedicated helpline, and tata neu care guys again asked to initiate chat from the app. Payzapp customer care is saying that the amount has already been credited. Can anyone give an idea how long does the payzapp bill payment takes to show up? The amount is 30k so little tensed.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I did a bill payment for my HDFC Tata Neu Plus card using Payzapp on 29th April and made another one from cheq. The cheq one got credited within 2 days but the payzapp one is still not showing up though the card statement was generated on 1st May. I tried reaching HDFC customer care, but they redirected me to Tata Neu Care's dedicated helpline, and tata neu care guys again asked to initiate chat from the app. Payzapp customer care is saying that the amount has already been credited. Can anyone give an idea how long does the payzapp bill payment takes to show up? The amount is 30k so little tensed.
Max 48hrs
U can check in app the new available limit of tata card which shows that it’s paid
To show in statement it take upto 2 days

I paid on Saturday 17th via Cred, Today is the 20th and it has still not been credited in my Tata Neu CC...21st is the due date...Cred says the payment was successful and will reflect by the 20th.....what should I do?

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I paid on Saturday 17th via Cred, Today is the 20th and it has still not been credited in my Tata Neu CC...21st is the due date...Cred says the payment was successful and will reflect by the 20th.....what should I do?
Don't worry it will reflect soon and the payment date will be considered as 17th, not the day on which it got reflected.