• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy credit card FYF + Rs 500 Swiggy Voucher

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How you get 2nd core card ?
Initially I had Regalia card from which I got DCB issued (LTF) on Limit split basis. Post that Regalia got upgraded to Infinia (LTF).
Last year received offer for Tata Neu Infinity so received the Rupay variant. And finally applied Swiggy card 2 days ago after seeing FYF offer and it got approved yesterday. My first card with HDFC was basic Gold card in 2009 and it got upgraded thrice to reach to Regalia :)

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Initially I had Regalia card from which I got DCB issued (LTF) on Limit split basis. Post that Regalia got upgraded to Infinia (LTF).
Last year received offer for Tata Neu Infinity so received the Rupay variant. And finally applied Swiggy card 2 days ago after seeing FYF offer and it got approved yesterday. My first card with HDFC was basic Gold card in 2009 and it got upgraded thrice to reach to Regalia :)
Applied on swiggy app?

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You have Infinia and still you applied for Swiggy Card …🙄🙄
“Gadho ki race mei … ghode kyu daud rahe hain ?? “

There’s only one thing left for you to do now … 🥲

Please Apply for “Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank Credit Card” and let us know if it gets approved.

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Which medium through you get DCB?

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You have Infinia and still you applied for Swiggy Card …🙄🙄
“Gadho ki race mei … ghode kyu daud rahe hain ?? “

There’s only one thing left for you to do now … 🥲

Please Apply for “Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank Credit Card” and let us know if it gets approved.
Haha i choose card based on my usage and requirement to reap max benefit. My usage for Swiggy Instamart & Dine out is high (avg bills less than 1500 on dineout) where Infinia will not fetch me more than 3.3% rewards while this card will give me flat 10% without minimum bill requirement. Again I don't mind taking free cards and decide later to continue based on benefits earned across the year.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Swiggy HDFC card approved today as 4th card from HDFC along with DCB, Infinia & Tata Neu Infinity.
Applied with zero joining fee & 500 Swiggy Money offer via Swiggy app yesterday and today it got approved.
Card dispatched & out for delivery today. Any idea when does 500 Swiggy Money gets credited to the account? After 1st transaction?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
so you have 3 HDFC credit card right now? is it possible, i have regalia and freedom (core cards) and tata new infinity. can i apply for swiggy credit card?