• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy CC LTF Offer

• Thread starter Deleted member 16965
  • Start date

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Good question: The logic starts from here for this entire thread...

Meanwhile, I have uninstalled , reinstalled , logged in , logged out, changed from Andriod to iOS, changed the numbers... still paid here....
And dare should I say I will definitley be in the top 10% of Swiggy users, if not Top 5%......

May be this is the logic here, they don't want to give this LTF to a free rider like me... ;) ;)
Monthly 2-3 orders at best. Still coming soon for me.

tiny

TF Premier
I am heavy user of Swiggy.

My past savings is around 16k from my last membership of Complete one year.

They know if they distribute such users LTF then such users will squeeze their Lemons from Top,centre. bottom, left right every corner.🤣
I have saved 31k with Swiggy one membership and still its showing coming soon. Guess what I will not renew my swiggy one and cook food at home if the won’t give me LTF cc

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have saved 31k with Swiggy one membership and still its showing coming soon. Guess what I will not renew my swiggy one and cook food at home if the won’t give me LTF cc
You are one of the best deserved for this ... We have to take this issue to Swiggy CEO.. and fight for your inherited rights by the virtue of your share towards Swiggys' kitty...
No doubt about it... We are all behind you ( alas, way way far behind you ;) ;) )...
but you have to fight from the front....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16965

You are one of the best deserved for this ... We have to take this issue to Swiggy CEO.. and fight for your inherited rights by the virtue of your share towards Swiggys' kitty...
No doubt about it... We are all behind you ( alas, way way far behind you ;) ;) )...
but you have to fight from the front....
That means Swiggy has to fight from the back? Because the person who applies power from the back gives immense fight.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I started the application and left it. Let's see if they get back to me with an LTF offer. I'm an occasional swiggy user at best so I'm only getting this card if it is free.

Nice ploy.. Well done.. Nice try..( pick your favourite)..

If there is a heavy rush at this card now, then your unfinished application will be blown away...
If the counter is very very quite and dull, then you may get lucky....

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Nice ploy.. Well done.. Nice try..( pick your favourite)..

If there is a heavy rush at this card now, then your unfinished application will be blown away...
If the counter is very very quite and dull, then you may get lucky....
What rush yaar :D people who have got card are unable use it :D and as not many are applying owing ..I am assuming swiggy card will be not be blockbuster might be normal 25 days movie :p

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What rush yaar :D people who have got card are unable use it :D and as not many are applying owing ..I am assuming swiggy card will be not be blockbuster might be normal 25 days movie :p
These were my initial opinions about this card and its fate on 21 Jul 2023...

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me It's showing comming soon in main swiggy app (24k saved), and it's showing 500 joining + annual fees in account dormant since Feb 2023, and it's last previous order was in 2021, weird logic, i guess will try contacting swiggy Twitter support, did same for invite of Zomato cc