• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc stopped Reward points

SSMV

TF Select
I found in My card statement that Hdfc stopped Reward points for Red giraffe rent payment using Payzapp app ,i am using Regalia credit card ,Did anyone got same issue where Redgiraffe payment did not earn Reward points using HDFC cards

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Only Hdfc cards stopped giving reward points for rent payment through payzapp other Banks cards are working
Rent points are given at start of next month. Wait for next month statement, you must be having points under insurance points category.
If not in next month statement then you can surely say they stopped giving points.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I found in My card statement that Hdfc stopped Reward points for Red giraffe rent payment using Payzapp app ,i am using Regalia credit card ,Did anyone got same issue where Redgiraffe payment did not earn Reward points using HDFC cards
rewards will show at the end of the statement under insurance.. wont show in the transaction list where points show normally

SSMV

TF Select
rewards will show at the end of the statement under insurance.. wont show in the transaction list where points show normally
Actually next to each transaction in Regalia credit card statement reward points are showing except for Redgiraffe payment that means Hdfc stopped Reward points for rental payment through payzapp as well and i am sure they won't give any points as statement already generated

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually next to each transaction in Regalia credit card statement reward points are showing except for Redgiraffe payment that means Hdfc stopped Reward points for rental payment through payzapp as well and i am sure they won't give any points as statement already generated
Rental/insurance payments won't show RP against transaction. It will be a separate table at the bottom. You will get it in next statement.

bothrag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Rental/insurance payments won't show RP against transaction. It will be a separate table at the bottom. You will get it in next statement.
If the transaction is included in the current statement, the reward points would appear in the same statement in the table below as insurance transaction. It would seem HDFC has stopped giving reward points.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If the transaction is included in the current statement, the reward points would appear in the same statement in the table below as insurance transaction. It would seem HDFC has stopped giving reward points.
This is not true atleast in my case. I had raised a SR asking why I was not credited RP for rent. They replied saying that I received the same on so and so date in the next statement. This was for Aug rent which came in Sep statement.

Faced the same in recent months as well. See attached screenshot. There is no rent transaction in the statement but there is a credit of RP for rental transaction in previous month.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230325_230014_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325_230014_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 30

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, to add, only red giraffe paid via payzapp shows at the end of the statement.. other modes of rents paid directly will show points ( if given) in the main transactions..

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You paid rent first time with credit card?