• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Smart buy irctc

PANK

TF Premier
I am facing issue in booking train ticket via Smartbuy
I tried three times amount debited from card but booking failed
Anyone faced this issue if yes then what is solution for that

Also suggest any other platform from where I can book ticket online with no convince charges

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This issue is resolved or not
Issue is not resolved. My booking also failed. At least we are able to book today but till yesterday I couldn't book from the past week. I have written to the support team.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Due to medical emergency, I wanted to cancel my today's ticket. And something went wrong error keeps coming on smartbuy.
Lost my money sadly :(

sb210

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Due to medical emergency, I wanted to cancel my today's ticket. And something went wrong error keeps coming on smartbuy.
Lost my money sadly :(
You could have canceled directly from IRCTC.. no need to go on vendor site

sb210

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
IRCTC doesn't allow us to cancel directly if ticket has been made via an agent.
But he could have called smartbuy and asked them to cancel.
I booked via 3rd party sites including smartbuy, and directly canceled using IRCTC mobile app.. it worked for me..

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You could have canceled directly from IRCTC.. no need to go on vendor site
I will keep this in mind next time. And will try from both website and irctc app.
But I am gonna try mailing smartbuy people once and lets see what they do.

I booked via 3rd party sites including smartbuy, and directly canceled using IRCTC mobile app.. it worked for me..
It never worked for me. I booked through Amazon, Smartbuy and MMT. Whenever I tried, it never worked.

Irctc always used to say, go and cancel from where you booked 🙃

Last edited:

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, is there any specific smartbuy complaint/grievances email?
I mailed them at support@smartbuyoffers.co on friday morning and no reply yet :(
No, this is the one I sent mail and they replied after a day. Funny thing is they replied with wrong response like saved cards not working. And in a few minutes corrected the response. So don't have confidence with them. 😡

May be they are already in weekend mode 😄

You can try calling them in chargeable calls as below

18604251188/ 9986286688 (IVR 4 and 2)

PANK

TF Premier
Try With redbus
They are charging ₹20 as platform fees but you can get 75 flat discount all days
If you book train ticket on Wednesday you can get 12% discount

And mmt
You can get 10% discount from rupay credit card minimum one ticket price 500 to apply this offer

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It looks like IRCTC is removed from Smartbuy. I don't know whether it is temporary to resolve the issue or permanent.