• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC pre approved credit card

oneadi

TF Select
Ye ka pre approved offer hai. Limit upto matlab 50k nehi milega??
1st CSC business card aur ab business money-back de raha hai
Mera koi v credit card nehi hai account opening time self employed kiya tha isliye business cards offer mil raha hai isliye October 1st ko profile change karke salary kiya...
Kab tak regular credit card offer mil sakta hai??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-31-19-25-05-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-31-19-25-05-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 78

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Mera koi v credit card nehi hai account opening time self employed kiya tha isliye business cards offer mil raha hai isliye October 1st ko profile change karke salary kiya...
Abhi mat lena. Wait karlo jab tak accha card aur limit na mile. Time ka koi guarantee nahin hai. Baad mein rone se accha abhi thoda wait karlo

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Offer section check karo udhar likha aayega Pre-approved

D₹V

TF Prestige
Good boi.

Now wait patiently (6 months), for offer to change.

Till then do not interact any link.

You'll keep receiving emails with 50k limit but one day it'll be different limit , which means offer changed.

So keep checking mails regularly.

tn_72

TF Select
@D₹V @S S V I changed my net banking profile from self employed to salaried four months ago. At the time of changing, I had a preapproved offer for business moneyback with 125000 limit. Next month offer, credit limit dropped to 75000 with same business money back. Next month, offer refreshed to Business Regalia with 200000 limit. Then last one and half months getting business money back with 75000 limit. I kept on clicking the links from the app and email to see if offer is refreshed. I do not have any HDFC credit card. I want personal card like Millenia or Diners previlege. Should I wait further? Today I am seeing a preapproved Regalia gold credit card (see screen shot) from paisabazaar.com. Last time I applied indusind platinum aura via preapproved offer through paisabazaar.com and it was approved after cibil hit. But I am wondering if I apply through paisabazaar.com will I get Regalia gold or business moneyback?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231116_222120_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20231116_222120_Opera.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 37

D₹V

TF Prestige
@D₹V @S S V I changed my net banking profile from self employed to salaried four months ago. At the time of changing, I had a preapproved offer for business moneyback with 125000 limit. Next month offer, credit limit dropped to 75000 with same business money back. Next month, offer refreshed to Business Regalia with 200000 limit. Then last one and half months getting business money back with 75000 limit. I kept on clicking the links from the app and email to see if offer is refreshed. I do not have any HDFC credit card. I want personal card like Millenia or Diners previlege. Should I wait further? Today I am seeing a preapproved Regalia gold credit card (see screen shot) from paisabazaar.com. Last time I applied indusind platinum aura via preapproved offer through paisabazaar.com and it was approved after cibil hit. But I am wondering if I apply through paisabazaar.com will I get Regalia gold or business moneyback?
Paisabazar & HDFC netbanking pre approval, both is different thing at first.

And you have the only option to wait.

Paisabazaar distributing credit cards:
D4UpP_mUIAAMwHJ.jpg

tn_72

TF Select
Paisabazar & HDFC netbanking pre approval, both is different thing at first.

And you have the only option to wait.
My question was not whether the pre-approval is different for Paisabazzar and Netbanking. I understand they are different. But the question was regarding the chances of getting approval via paisabazzar.

life

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My question was not whether the pre-approval is different for Paisabazzar and Netbanking. I understand they are different. But the question was regarding the chances of getting approval via paisabazzar.
depends on cibil and existing relation with HDFC and 10% luck.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If I were you I wouldn’t take the risk of applying thru paiasabazar considering how notorious HDFC in granting CCs. I will wait for official HDFC pre approval even for another 6 to 12 months

Last edited: