• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC PERSONAL LOAN 12% with Rs 999 processing fee

MJN

TF Premier
Hdfc personal loan with 12% Rate of interest and only Rs 999+GST processing fee; I need around 3 lakhs ; Hdfc preferred customer; Contacted my RM to get it without processing fee; But she said not possible; Is there any other way to get it without processing fee? Did anyone get? And 12% is best interest?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231014_080503_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231014_080503_Chrome.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 36

MJN

TF Premier
Thanks so much friend

What about p.fee? And mine it's pre-approved offer ; My RM told it's possible to get 11% roi but p.fee will be 1% of the loan amount+GST (with salary documents);So it will be Rs 3000+GST and Not Rs 999 p.fee

and to clarify i will go for 3L for 12 months only; So can I push my RM to get it without processing fee or reduced roi; Is anybody got pre approved offer without processing fee? That is my question

Last edited:

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
Hdfc personal loan with 12% Rate of interest and only Rs 999+GST processing fee; I need around 3 lakhs ; Hdfc preferred customer; Contacted my RM to get it without processing fee; But she said not possible; Is there any other way to get it without processing fee? Did anyone get? And 12% is best interest?
ALL DEPENDS on what u gonna do with that money .if u gonna Invest in business & that gonna earn thats ok 1.5% extra. &999 fee
If u gonna invest in home then thats ok too .
BCZ SINCE u will be paying in 18-24 month . U are mostly paying 5-6% post Depreciation of rupee. .
If u need for work which can wait for few months.. don't panic. Keep your cibil steady .. maintenance some extra balance. the offer gonna get better.in few months

RaajM

TF Buzz
12% seems high, I was offered 10.75% upto 15 L and 10.5% above it. Seems you have some loading done

Do you have premier account with HDFC? What is your CIBIL, btw?

SBI is known for the lowest personal loan interest rates, first time hearing, seeing such kind of interest rates on personal loans when even corporates are paying around 14%.

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Do you have premier account with HDFC? What is your CIBIL, btw?

SBI is known for the lowest personal loan interest rates, first time hearing, seeing such kind of interest rates on personal loans when even corporates are paying around 14%.
Naah, Around 770
U shud try HDFC then definitely..