• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LE C2C possible ?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, wanted to check if HDFC LE is possible using C2C method. It worked out for me with kotak, not sure with HDFC, I hold a imperia with HDFC any leads would be appreciated.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
We kindly request you to forward us your self attested income documents as below at your earliest convenience.

For Salaried, latest self attested Salary Slip with Visiting card / Employee ID and Bank Statement with relevant salary credit.

In case of self employed,
Latest ITR with computation of Income (or) Fd Lien Declaration
For Credit Card holders of Standard chartered, Citibank, HSBC, AMEX, ABN, SBI Deutsche Bank or UTI Bank, photocopy of the Front side of the credit card along with the last two months original statements.
Please feel free to contact our customer service representatives at any of the helpline numbers given below and they would be glad to assist you.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Regards

Credit Officer

pprakash11

TF Prestige
We kindly request you to forward us your self attested income documents as below at your earliest convenience.

For Salaried, latest self attested Salary Slip with Visiting card / Employee ID and Bank Statement with relevant salary credit.

For Credit Card holders of Standard chartered, Citibank, HSBC, AMEX, ABN, SBI Deutsche Bank or UTI Bank, photocopy of the Front side of the credit card along with the last two months original statements.
Please feel free to contact our customer service representatives at any of the helpline numbers given below and they would be glad to assist you.

Regards

Credit Officer
Reply from HDFC.

kredit

TF Buzz
Hi
A lot has been discussed regarding this on the forum, you can try searching for it. In summary, you can try your luck by sending the attached form and concerned documents to:
1. grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
2. Dropping the docs at the credit card dropbox in any branch (which finally end up at their Chennai office)
3. Mailing directly to their Chennai office address.

In the above order if the previous method fails. (sometimes luck is factor, as in which executive lands your application)

Apparently, they only consider credit cards from SCB, Axis, CIti, Hsbc and Deutsche for C4C method. But some members have used other cards and succeeded as well.

Do update us on the result.

Link to form: LE Form

kredit

TF Buzz

Regards

Credit Officer
Reply from HDFC.
Try again using another method. You never know who handles your application the next time. People have had more luck if you mail them directly.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
A lot has been discussed regarding this on the forum, you can try searching for it. In summary, you can try your luck by sending the attached form and concerned documents to:
1. grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
2. Dropping the docs at the credit card dropbox in any branch (which finally end up at their Chennai office)
3. Mailing directly to their Chennai office address.

In the above order if the previous method fails. (sometimes luck is factor, as in which executive lands your application)

Apparently, they only consider credit cards from SCB, Axis, CIti, Hsbc and Deutsche for C4C method. But some members have used other cards and succeeded as well.

Do update us on the result.

Link to form: LE Form
Bro you wouldnt believe, I tried that however that didnt work out for me. i even emailed to their VP which inturn landed to grievance redressal with no luck. I tried reaching out to the head of product ultra premium within HDFC he is not replying to emails. However i got a call yesterday from a offline sales team stating they will be able to process a C2C for infinia criteria they had was we should not have a existing credit card and competition card needs to have atleast 8 L INR limit. I was super surprised to hear that but unfortunately I am stuck with 2.7 L on DC privilege. Spending is also not helping out as we have a regalia within home where INR 1 Lakh is done every month but limit stuck at 3.6 even after a year of usage. I am really clueless on WTF is gonna work with HDFC.