• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc launch 4 new business credit card

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
  1. Biz Black Metal Edition Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/business-credit-cards/biz-black)
    • 5 Reward Points for every ₹ 150 spent (1 RP is equal to upto ₹1)
    • 5X Reward Points on Bill Payments via PayZapp/SmartPay, Income Tax, GST & vendor payments via Swifti & SmartHub Vyapar, SmartBuy BizDeals
    • Unlimited Airport Lounge Access
    • Complimentary Annual membership of Club Marriott & Taj Stay Voucher worth ₹ 5000 on spends of ₹1.5 lakh within first 90 days as Welcome Benefit
    • Flight tickets / Taj Hotels Stay Voucher worth up to Rs.5,000 on every ₹ 5 Lakhs & above spends, Earn voucher worth ₹ 20,000 in calendar year as Milestone Benefit
    • Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 10,000/- plus Applicable Taxes
  2. Biz Power Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/business-credit-cards/biz-power)
    • 5X Reward Points on Bill Payments via PayZapp/SmartPay, Income Tax, GST & vendor payments via Swifti & SmartHub Vyapar, SmartBuy BizDeals, Google Ads, Cleartax, Reliance Digital
    • Up to 16 domestic & 6 International Airport Lounge Access in a year
    • Complimentary Amazon Prime Annual Membership + BizPrime 6 months Subscription on completing 1 online transaction within 30 days as Welcome Benefit
    • MakeMyTrip / Reliance Digital Gift Voucher worth up to Rs.2,500 on per quarterly spends of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs as Milestone Benefit
    • 4 Reward Points for every ₹ 150 spent (1 Reward Point = Upto 0.50 paise)
    • Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 2500/- plus Applicable Taxes
  3. Biz Grow Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/business-credit-cards/biz-grow)
    • 10X Cashpoints on Bill Payments via PayZapp / SmartPay, Income Tax, GST & vendor payments via Swifti & SmartHub Vyapar, SmartBuy BizDeals, Cleartax, DMart
    • Get 2000 Bonus Cashpoints on quarterly spends of ₹ 1 Lakh as Milestone Benefit. Earn up to 8,000 Cashpoints in a calendar year.
    • 1% Fuel surcharge waiver
    • 2 Cashpoints for every ₹ 150 spent
    • Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- plus Applicable Taxes
  4. Biz First Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/business-credit-cards/biz-first)
    • 3% Cashpoints on EMI spends (Earn Maximum 1,000 Cashpoints/ month)
    • 2% Cashpoints on Utility Bills, Electronics, SmartPay & PayZapp transactions (Earn Maximum 500 Cashpoints/ month)
    • 1% Cashpoints on UPI and other spends (Earn Maximum 500 Cashpoints/ month)
    • Get 2000 Bonus Cashpoints on quarterly spends of ₹ 75,000 as Milestone Benefit. Earn up to 8,000 Cashpoints in a calendar year.
    • 1% Fuel surcharge waiver
    • Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- plus Applicable Taxes
  5. HDFC Bank UPI RuPay Biz Credit Card (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/p...dit-cards/hdfc-bank-upi-rupay-biz-credit-card)
    • 3% Cashpoints on Groceries, SuperMarket & Dining spends & all PayZapp transactions. (Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month)
    • 2% Cashpoints on Utility spends (Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month)
    • 1% Cashpoints on other spends (Excluding Rent, Wallet loads, EMI, Fuel & Education categories) (Maximum of 500 Points can be earned in a calendar month)
    • Joining/ Renewal Membership Fee - ₹99/- + Applicable Taxes (Festive Season Offer!!!)
Biz-Black_264X167.png
Biz-Power_146X98.png
Biz-Grow_146X98.png
Biz-First_146X98.png
HDFC-Bank-UPI-RuPay-Biz-Credit-Card-146x98.png

Last edited:

SpidySpider

TF Premier
It's a bit difficult to say exactly as the CC statement doesn't give transaction wise reward point break up like seen in Infinia for example. But roughly I got 8588 points for spend of 51k (50k tax and 1k gyftr)
Any lock in period for redemption of points? Also could you confirm if the amazonpay vouchers are still in the 1Rp = 0.5p bracket?

Raigor

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Any lock in period for redemption of points? Also could you confirm if the amazonpay vouchers are still in the 1Rp = 0.5p bracket?
Available to redeem is only the points rewarded when statement was generated. The bonus points are added one day later in this case, so they are not redeemable until the next statement is generated, is my guess

I don't understand the APay question. I saw somewhere that the gyftr reward for BizBlack should be 3x only. So by that consideration, the reward rate comes to about 6%+

SpidySpider

TF Premier
I don't understand the APay question. I saw somewhere that the gyftr reward for BizBlack should be 3x only. So by that consideration, the reward rate comes to about 6%+
The reward points which you received i.e. 8588, how did you redeem them? Statement credit or flight vouchers or Amazon vouchers? My question was if you redeem the rp for Apay vouchers, what is the value proposition? Like it has been mentioned that for flight bookings, 1RP = 1₹, like that, is the value of Apay vouchers still 1RP = 0.5₹?

Raigor

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The reward points which you received i.e. 8588, how did you redeem them? Statement credit or flight vouchers or Amazon vouchers? My question was if you redeem the rp for Apay vouchers, what is the value proposition? Like it has been mentioned that for flight bookings, 1RP = 1₹, like that, is the value of Apay vouchers still 1RP = 0.5₹?
I don't know as I haven't redeemed them yet. My plan would be to use them on Smartbuy for booking flights/hotel or for airmiles transfer through NB

The_Beast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can someone please help me get a BizBlack card?
I am self employed, and have ITR of 36+Lakh, and also have other bank card with credit limit of 4lakh.
I want this card desperately,but local branch is asking for FD to apply🥲

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am self employed, and have ITR of 36+Lakh, and also have other bank card with credit limit of 4lakh.
I can understand how much you want this card for GST and other tax payments. If one branch is not cooperating, try with another branch.

bing1309

TF Premier
That's the bank problem you can directly ask bank for cc agent submit documents and get don't go via rm or bankers there. And also if they don't then another branch as usual