• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Instabank Alerts Charges

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
HDFC is charging InstaAlerts even though I have disabled. My account is also Classic for which these charges are free even if enabled.
I have sent out a mail to the support, but do check your statements. The charged amount is small, but HDFC should not getaway with these sort of things.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Opened in Online, because when i tried to open in offline, they asked for 50k initial deposit.
Then its insta save.... Its mab is 10000...wherever u open it... I opened a Regular savings account.... Offline.. I too was aksed 50000...i complained on twitter... Next day they called me.... Offered tea snacks to take my complaint back... And themselves opened regular savings account.. With 2000 mab...

zealot

TF Premier
Then its insta save.... Its mab is 10000...wherever u open it... I opened a Regular savings account.... Offline.. I too was aksed 50000...i complained on twitter... Next day they called me.... Offered tea snacks to take my complaint back... And themselves opened regular savings account.. With 2000 mab...
Oh okay, i get it now. Bro i have done VKYC in HDFC yesterday. How long it will take to receive KYC confirmation.