• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Reserve!! King is back?

Hisoka

TF Ace
This is my assumption

7RP per 150Rs and no 70% limit on redemption

Metal build, Unlimited domestic and international lounge just like Inifinia

There will either be no capping or very large daily and monthly capping on rewards which would suffice most people’s needs

Some extra hotel memberships as luxury benefit

Fees would be 20-25k max not more than that, waived off at 20 Lacs

Eligibility criteria will be invite only. At least 4L take home salary (or 60 LPA net)

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is my assumption

7RP per 150Rs and no 70% limit on redemption

Metal build, Unlimited domestic and international lounge just like Inifinia

There will either be no capping or very large daily and monthly capping on rewards which would suffice most people’s needs

Some extra hotel memberships as luxury benefit

Fees would be 20-25k max not more than that
Just that they should make this available more easily to make it popular like Magnus.
But again they might launch it for 50k fees to compete with Reserve, currently Infinia alraedy competes with magnus. (kind of similar range fees as well)

Hisoka

TF Ace
Just that they should make this available more easily to make it popular like Magnus.
But again they might launch it for 50k fees to compete with Reserve, currently Infinia alraedy competes with magnus. (kind of similar range fees as well)
I don’t think it will available more easily than Infinia, let alone Magnus. Reserve means higher end so it’ll definitely be more premium card than Infinia, meaning only to Ultra HNI people.

Will this card launch this year?

Hmmm what are the chances that HDFC will release a card with the exact same name as their competitor either in 2023 or 2024 or 2025 or 2026???

Apart from looking stupid and confusing and opening themselves to mockery there would be legal issues as well.

Always fun to see people sitting at home watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and speculating on what the reward points/eligibility/fees and benefits will be. :)

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hmmm what are the chances that HDFC will release a card with the exact same name as their competitor either in 2023 or 2024 or 2025 or 2026???

Apart from looking stupid and confusing and opening themselves to mockery there would be legal issues as well.

Always fun to see people sitting at home watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and speculating on what the reward points/eligibility/fees and benefits will be. :)
you need to watch something else then 🙏 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, so many options like in thousands. few i can vouch for i finish watching The Reacher and Modern Love s1 & s2 on Prime Video recently and watching Black Mirror s6.

Andy1

TF Premier

No speculation required, I've already disclosed all the important information in my earlier post😁

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How is this post even relevant when there's no official communication from the bank? How can we keep making assumptions for a thing which does not even exist? Did I miss anything? If yes sorry for my comment.
thats beauty of HDFC. if they can call Regalia is super premium, which doesn’t exist. Can we nit discuss about their Infinia reserve, which doesn’t exists? 😆
i hope this made sense 🤪

Gohio

TF Select
VIP Lounge

The post mentions: Effective 1st Aug’23, Infinia Reserve card variant has no maxcap and can accrue unlimited Reward points basis the offer.
Does this mean that Infinia reserve has been launched already?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge

The post mentions: Effective 1st Aug’23, Infinia Reserve card variant has no maxcap and can accrue unlimited Reward points basis the offer.
must be glitch
infinia reserve isnt mentioned anywhere on their website until now

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Wow, it does look like it is coming up. Also, the accelerated rewards per day for Infinia has been bumped up from 7500 to 15000! 🥳

TheGambler

TF Select
I read somewhere, they started offering it to some ultra-HNIs. We should get the features of the card made public soon, if that's the case.
Since it's invite-only, better to wait and lose sleep over it.