• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia : How to check reward point transaction history?

beingmohit

TF Premier
Is there a way to check all the credit and debit transactions in HDFC Infinia reward points? I am asking because there is a mismatch between the actual number of points I have and my expected number of points.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there a way to check all the credit and debit transactions in HDFC Infinia reward points? I am asking because there is a mismatch between the actual number of points I have and my expected number of points.
In the Rewards Redemption Portal (redirected from Netbanking), You can check My Orders (gives redemption details) and My Rewards (gives Monthly debit/credit of RP). Also verify with your CC statement for RP credits summary.

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
When does regular(not accelerated) reward points get added for Infinia or any other HDFC cards? I mostly observed after the transaction is settled but for the first time I didn’t get any rewards for Dmart offline transactions. Did the delay or similar situation happened for anyone?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When does regular(not accelerated) reward points get added for Infinia or any other HDFC cards? I mostly observed after the transaction is settled but for the first time I didn’t get any rewards for Dmart offline transactions. Did the delay or similar situation happened for anyone?
DMart is considered as grocery and all the regular points of grocery transactions are credited at end of month.
You will be able to see them in Summary Section.
But it will display the sum of points of all grocery transaction together. So if u need to verify, you got to do the maths.

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
DMart is considered as grocery and all the regular points of grocery transactions are credited at end of month.
You will be able to see them in Summary Section.
But it will display the sum of points of all grocery transaction together. So if u need to verify, you got to do the maths.
thanks this helps. and you mean calendar month right. Since I have also noticed I didn’t get reward for Swiggy after statement generation. maybe they considered that as Grocery and will get by end of this month.

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
thanks this helps. and you mean calendar month right. Since I have also noticed I didn’t get reward for Swiggy after statement generation. maybe they considered that as Grocery and will get by end of this month.
Not calendar month, HDFC has limits on Grocery points you can earn per billing cycle, so they will be credited after bill is generated.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not calendar month, HDFC has limits on Grocery points you can earn per billing cycle, so they will be credited after bill is generated.
it is calendar month only. You can find many previous post here regarding this discussion.
Also got this in email from HDFC:
4. Reward Points earned on grocery transactions will be capped at 2000 Reward Points per calendar month.​
And yes my swiggy dineout payment was also considered as grocery only xD xD

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Btw do you have infinia or DCB?
If yes, just a free tip :p
Buy Swiggy Vouchers from smartbuy/gyftr and pay for your instamart from there. easy 16.6 or 10% RPs instead of 3.3.
Yes I do that only however I applied a coupon (flash.co) which was not allowing vouchers hence used my Infinia card.
Thanks for your suggestion however.

Do you have any tip to buy decathlon/uber voucher and get more rewards points? It’s not available in smartbuy and we can’t buy using amazon pay on amazon but there might be some site which sells this voucher and accept amazon pay.