• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Imperia

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Whats the requirement/eligibility for HDFC Imperia?
Effective 9th December 2017 the Eligibility for programme is given below:

Imperia Banking Eligibility Criteria*
A minimum Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 10 Lac in the Savings account
OR
A minimum Average Quarterly Balance of Rs. 15 Lac in a Current Account
OR
A minimum Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 30 Lac in a combination of Savings Accounts and Fixed Deposit

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I
What are the benefits of Imperia? Is it really worth keeping such a big amount in SB or FD (lower interest than other banks)?
Imperia and Preferred are almost same. Preferred is much easier to get. I would suggest having preferred. It becomes easier to get Imperia if you have 2-3 accounts linked as family accounts and all have decent balance.

Last edited:

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I

Imperia and Preferred are almost same. Preferred is much easier to get. I would suggest having preferred. It becomes easier to get Imperia if you have 2-3 accounts linked as family accounts and all have decent balance.
Ohh okay, any special benefits with Preferred? I have not really explored HDFC HNI Banking yet.
Infinia via Imperia will be easy since you will be having good balance/FD in your account and most of the Imperia RMS are a bit knowledge well.
That makes a lot of sense, spends are there to justify yet, but maybe down the line will consider this.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ohh okay, any special benefits with Preferred? I have not really explored HDFC HNI Banking yet.

That makes a lot of sense, spends are there to justify yet, but maybe down the line will consider this.

Attachments

• 0A274903-6A40-478C-A77C-2E65322471D1.jpeg
    0A274903-6A40-478C-A77C-2E65322471D1.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 29
  • 50CA6292-7076-49E1-A897-DE0A3B371E3A.jpeg
    50CA6292-7076-49E1-A897-DE0A3B371E3A.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 28

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What is the TRV for Preferred?
If u hold 2lac and above in any hdfc account for a quarter automatically ur banner will show u as preferred i/o standard better take that route and further u can spend that 2lac for a quarter and then fund it to maintain preferred status whereas if u go and upgrade account on ur own MLY strict balance to be maintained.

Infiniti

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have three family members with imperia from 4 years believe me even to get DCB paid i had to reach to Bangalore Head :( and even now am facing issues with Credit card for my mom
precisely my experience. fairly recent for me but I don't think imperia is worth the 10L NRV. any views on which would be a good option for premium accounts? Citigold back in the day was great..last ditch effort from them to retain accounts with 22% cashback on DC spends.

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
precisely my experience. fairly recent for me but I don't think imperia is worth the 10L NRV. any views on which would be a good option for premium accounts? Citigold back in the day was great..last ditch effort from them to retain accounts with 22% cashback on DC spends.
I always feel that best way to get cards is by other cards limit rather than maintaining big NRV with these banks.
BTW i own premium banking with SCB (15lac NRV), ICICI Privilege, HDFC savings max and Indus exclusive out of all these i own magnus from Axis without account with them.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I always feel that best way to get cards is by other cards limit rather than maintaining big NRV with these banks.
BTW i own premium banking with SCB (15lac NRV), ICICI Privilege, HDFC savings max and Indus exclusive out of all these i own magnus from Axis without account with them.
But C2C is not always available. Right now Axis/ICIC are not offering cards C2C.