• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Global Value Program (GVP) is expired now

shadow

TF Premier
I was looking for details on GVP to enroll for my upcoming international trip and found this. This is the only official place where anything about GVP was detailed as far as I know. 1712662906999.png

nrj1007

TF Premier
I received the GVP cashback in today's statement. But anybody have any idea how it's calculated? The numbers are not matching with my interntainal transactions in my current statement.

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I received the GVP cashback in today's statement. But anybody have any idea how it's calculated? The numbers are not matching with my interntainal transactions in my current statement.
It is 1% of the transactions in foreign currency - excluding FCY charges (2%) and GST (18% of FCY charges). I don't think it is valid on transactions done via DCC though I generally don't opt for it.

nrj1007

TF Premier
It is 1% of the transactions in foreign currency - excluding FCY charges (2%) and GST (18% of FCY charges). I don't think it is valid on transactions done via DCC though I generally don't opt for it.
So if I do transactions of 10k INR, it should give me 100 cashback in same statement. But it's not the case with me. I check last 2-3 statement ls and the cashback is not matching.

shadow

TF Premier
@shadow : Change the heading, it might confuse others. Its working as of today and mark the post closed, if possible.
While it is working for now the offer hasn't been refreshed and even many customer care people are saying it's over. It's possible that the offer will be over in the near future and I suspect that is the case.