• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc escalation after PNO

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, i have a money back card 2 years old, got it pre approved with only 50k limit, i want to upgrade my card to DCB or at least regalia.. I have tried every thing from grievance to pno.. they rejected for dcb then i ask for regalia they rejected that also, so i think i will ask for limit enhancement first, then i will ask for upgrade.. they even rejected that. Now they are saying to make a FD if i want to upgrade my card, I don't know why salary wise i'm eligible for DCB have other cards with high limit tried sending card statement as well.. They are not accepting that as well..

If anyone know escalations after PNO please let me know.. i cant find those MD and Mr. parag rao office desk mails online. So if anyone has that please provide that, it would help me a lot.. as i'm trying for more than 1 month now for upgrade. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 7.26.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 7.26.57 PM.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 101

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Damn, If you are eligible salary wise, they should have no problem upgrading you. It's not like you are asking for LTF. Maybe try sending upgrade form with salary slip to Chennai branch. (Assuming you have only tried mailing).
Yes, i have only tried mail, But i guess these same people review physical applications as well. Maybe they are denying because Im not using the card nor their bank account. I opened classic account with them but whenever i maintain good money, my Rm force me a lot to buy his stupid policies that why i just stop using that account and they devaluate my account to saving max. Maybe thats the reason..

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, i have only tried mail, But i guess these same people review physical applications as well. Maybe they are denying because Im not using the card nor their bank account. I opened classic account with them but whenever i maintain good money, my Rm force me a lot to buy his stupid policies that why i just stop using that account and they devaluate my account to saving max. Maybe thats the reason..
Just send the upgrade form to Chennai office along with required documents and income docs.
Tick the card limit enhancement and card upgrade option.

Gautham

TF Premier
I have send signed upgrade form, salary slip and other documents in their PNO and grievance mail, do you think sending them physical documents will help?
It's the conservative way HDFC Bank still follows. So do give a try. Nothing to lose.
Also, May I ask why are you hell bent on getting either of the two cards? With your salary you can get way better cards like ultimate if you don't use lounge access.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's the conservative way HDFC Bank still follows. So do give a try. Nothing to lose.
Also, May I ask why are you hell bent on getting either of the two cards? With your salary you can get way better cards like ultimate if you don't use lounge access.
I have magnus, it has the best rewards right now.. upgrade is so that eventually i can apply for infinia.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi, i have a money back card 2 years old, got it pre approved with only 50k limit, i want to upgrade my card to DCB or at least regalia.. I have tried every thing from grievance to pno.. they rejected for dcb then i ask for regalia they rejected that also, so i think i will ask for limit enhancement first, then i will ask for upgrade.. they even rejected that. Now they are saying to make a FD if i want to upgrade my card, I don't know why salary wise i'm eligible for DCB have other cards with high limit tried sending card statement as well.. They are not accepting that as well..

If anyone know escalations after PNO please let me know.. i cant find those MD and Mr. parag rao office desk mails online. So if anyone has that please provide that, it would help me a lot.. as i'm trying for more than 1 month now for upgrade. Thanks.

did you walk into your nearby branch? try talking to an RM there first to sort out the exact issue, maybe your cibil is low currently.

d3rvish

TF Select
Could someone give me the email ID to reach the PNO? I've been writing to the grievance redressal ID and they're clowns, just like the regular so-called customer service ID.

d3rvish

TF Select
So I've been writing to the pno email ID for a while now about a CC issue. They responded the first few times but have now stopped, and my problem still exists. Is there another email ID to escalate things to? Thanks.