• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Ergo insurance renewal bill not available on Amazon and Paytm

nilan

TF Buzz
Hi All

Wanted to pay my motor insurance renewal through Amazon pay or Paytm. However both sites couldn’t fetch the bill. Says “ No bill due !! “ Checked with HDFC Ergo grievance team, they suggested to pay through Ergo web site. Wondering if others encountered similar issue. Please suggest a fix.

Error message is 1704783602692.jpeg

Hi All

Wanted to pay my motor insurance renewal through Amazon pay or Paytm. However both sites couldn’t fetch the bill. Says “ No bill due !! “ Checked with HDFC Ergo grievance team, they suggested to pay through Ergo web site. Wondering if others encountered similar issue. Please suggest a fix.

Error message is 1704783602692.jpeg
Did you find a way to pay the HDFC Ergo Motor insurance through AP wallet? I've a car insurance coming up and amazon can't find the bill nor HDFC ergo site has AP wallet options. Anyway to do this??

nilan

TF Buzz
Did you find a way to pay the HDFC Ergo Motor insurance through AP wallet? I've a car insurance coming up and amazon can't find the bill nor HDFC ergo site has AP wallet options. Anyway to do this??
Unfortunately no. Paid with my Infinia