• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB HDFC Diners Black card denied despite having 5L limit.

mrtravel

TF Buzz
Hi people,

My current limit on a HDFC CC is 5L. I wrote to grievance team to request for an upgrade to Diners Black. They said I was not eligible as per the bank's internal criteria. Is there any way to get this upgrade?

More Info:
I am holding Business Moneyback Card
I didn't spend much on this card because of its low reward rate.
I am an Imperia banking customer.
I clearly explained them that I spent good enough on my other CCs and yet they said I was not eligible.

Last edited:

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Hi people,

My current limit on a HDFC CC is 5L. I wrote to grievance team to request for an upgrade to Diners Black. They said I was not eligible as per the bank's internal criteria. Is there any way to get this upgrade?
Just my assumption:

If you have asked Card with LTF offer, then you must be graduated from their tier-1 list of Colleges, Pls check that once.

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi people,

More Info:
I am holding Business Moneyback Card
I didn't spend much on this card because of its low reward rate.
I am an Imperia banking customer.
I clearly explained them that I spent good enough on my other CCs and yet they said I was not eligible.
Cancel buisness money-back if u don't need
Then tell ur imperia RM to get u dcb/infinia

D₹V

TF Prestige
OMG... My DCB is under discussion... So sad.... Then better to continue Regalia.... 🤷‍♂️ :cry:
In my situation, I was offered the same business money back card earlier but didn't choose it, tricked HDFC & waited patiently for new offer. After 4-6 months I got new offer with Millennia which I wanted. Since HDFC wants users to do every spend on their card, then only they entertain upgrades & limit enhancement. And one should have good rewarding card to spend. That's why I choose millennia as first card.

It'll take me few years i.e. 2-3 years to get till Infinia with this traction.