• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc digi save account realted query?

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys i am thinking to open digi save account in hdfc bank. Can any one tell me how can i open this account do i need to go to branch or online will work. And will i get pre-approved offers like credit card and loan. Can i operate this account in bank like cash deposit withdraw from branch etc. Cheque book will be given or not.
Mainly i want cheque book and pre-approved offers.
And what will happen when i turn 26 years because this account is only for age 18-25.
Please clear my queries

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Zero balance 😅 And also you're getting pre approved offer that's why🥲
You can get regular savings account by visiting branch.... In rural branch... MAB is only 2000....they wont open at first instance.. Complain on twitter with branch name and ifsc code.... Next day they will call you and get the account opened like a vip....

Bob78900

TF Premier
You can get regular savings account by visiting branch.... In rural branch... MAB is only 2000....they wont open at first instance.. Complain on twitter with branch name and ifsc code.... Next day they will call you and get the account opened like a vip....
Okay but i can simply transfer the branch online. This will also work to decrease mab?

Bob78900

TF Premier
In icici.. You have to manually visit branch and request for mab reduction... They will create a sr request... And then it will be done... In axis it happens automatically
See this i can transfer branch online but as you said the branch will be transferred but for mab reduction i have to visit the branch where i have transferred the account right?

Attachments

• IMG_20220613_021310.jpg
    IMG_20220613_021310.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12